Chapter 21

*Y/N POV*

Anti was out. He said that he had some 'business' to take care of. He's either out for a kill, making some kind of deal or some other shit. I've watched enough movies and read enough books/fanfictions to know what he's doing. I'm not stupid, i don't know why he'd lie to me, tho. But whatever, i had the rest of the night to myself! If only i knew what to do. I can't go out of the house, sooo might as well make some food, right?

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone. I opened YouTube and searched 'We don't sleep at night', nightcore version. I tapped on the video and put my phone down. The song started and i grabbed all of the ingredients to make some cookies.

As i was mixing the dough, i started dancing to the rhythm. Hips swaying left and right, then in a circle. I smiled as i started singing.

'Doctor says i got a problem,
'Cuz i think sleep is for the weak.

I wanna bite him like a vampire,
'Cuz i'm a kinky little freak.'

I continued to dance and sing until the song ended. Then i searched 'Shape of you' by Ed Sheeran. As the songs started i put the cookies in the oven. While i waited i started dancing. As i was bobbing my head to the beat, i felt arms snake around my waist and Anti's voice rang in my ears.

'Girl you know i want your love,
Your love was handmade for somebody like me.

Come on now follow my lead,
I may be crazy don't mind me.
Say boy'

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck then started singing.

'Lets not talk too much. Grab on my waist and put that body on me. Come on now follow my lead.'

"Damn baby girl, you sure know how to move."

I giggled and kissed him. He tightened his grip around me. We pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. I looked at his clothes. They were covered in blood. I looked up at his face and, surely enough, he had drops of blood on his cheeks and chin. I wiped the blood from his cheek and held my finger in front of his face, then raised an eyebrow and gave him a 'really?' look. His eyes widened and he let go of my waist.

"I can expl-"

"Save it. You're a demon. I'm not even slightly surprised that you went out to kill." His eyes widened at how i reacted.

"So you're okay with me going out to kill?"

"Just as long as it's not animals, i'm fine with it. I thought you were gonna be out for the rest of the night?"

"Someone called the cops, had to bale. How are you so okay with me being covered in blood?"

"Well, let's just say i didn't have the most innocent childhood."

"Wait, you've killed someone?"

"I didn't mean it like that! The neighborhood i lived in had a lot of crimes at the time i was there. One night when i was 13 i was walking with a couple of friends. Guys and girls. We heard a gunshot and it turned out that my friend Lily got shot in the arm. Everyone ran away while i picked her up and ran away with her. She was shorter than me and she was skinny. I ran back to my house and my parents called the ambulance." I turned around to check on the cookies.

"Wow you experienced that when you were 13?"

"Yep. I got a lot of stories to tell from my childhood. Now go upstairs, change and come back down. I'm making cookies."

"YAY COOKIES!" He yelled and ran upstairs.

I laughed and sat down on the counter. Not long after, Anti came running back down wearing only sweatpants. He stood in front of me with wide eyes.

"Are the cookies done?! Are the cookies done?! Are the cookies done?!"

"No." I smiled. He pouted.

"But i want something sweet!" He whined. He looked at me again and a smirk was on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him.

He quickly shoved his lips onto mine and wrapped his arms around my lower back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms snaked around his neck. His kisses were gentle, then they became rougher by the minute. He licked my lover lip and my phone began to ring. Oh right i put an alarm for when the cookies should be done. I pulled away and panted. He looked at my phone and turned the alarm off.

"The cookies are done." I said. He snapped his fingers and the cookies were now on a plate. I was about to jump of the counter but Anti stopped me.

"Nuh-uh i wanna finish what we started." He smirked and kissed me again.