19. Aogiri

I walked slightly behind Kaneki. I looked at him but he didn't show any emotion on his face. I stopped Walking and looked at the ground. Doesn't he want me to be with him?  He stopped Walking as well and turned around looking at me. "Whats wrong?" I was shocked by the consern hiding in his voice and looked at him with wide Eyes. "Let's go." He held out his hand and i ran to him. Now holding hands we headed towards the fallen building. He stopped and i did the same. I felt a wave of sadness wash over me when i looked at all of the lifeless, crushed bodies in front of me. I glanced up at Kaneki and he stared at them with no emotion in his Eyes, only a hint of sadness as well. I suddenly Heard a giggle and looked towards where the sound came from, seeing a girl with red cape and bandages all around her body. She suddenly dissapeared and i Heard giggle from behind me. I looked back and she dissappeared once again, appearing more to the right this time. She giggled and dissappeared and i took one last glance towards the bodies Before Walking away with Kaneki, I knew what we needed to do...

Touka,s POV

I looked at Hinami as she looked at me with a conserned look on her face. "Don't worry about me, go and find Yoshimura" I said and gave her a weak smile as she ran away. I let out a small chuckle and Heard footsteps behind me, causing me to look that way. (Y/N) and Kaneki stood there, holding hands. I looked at them in shock and a smal wave of jealousy struck me but it soon Went away and i smiled at them as they looked at the ground with no emotion "Glad you guys are okay." I said and smiled at them a bit. (Y/N) looked at me with teary Eyes and looked away. I looked at Kaneki,s hair that now was White. "I like the hair, you might want to change it back though,you can't show up to work like that, you're going to stick out like a sore thumb." I looked at (Y/n) "And thanks for saving me, You'll need to rest Before you can come back to Anteiku though, sorry." I gave her a closed eyed smile and she looked at me with wide Eyes."I-I'm sorry Touka..." She avoided my gaze. "We're not going back to Anteiku with you." I looked at them both  in shock. "What, you're not. Why?"

He didn't look at me "Because we're going to Aogiri." My Eyes widen at his Words, they where going to Aogiri? Kaneki started Walking away and (Y/N) looked at me with no emotion in her face. "G-Godbye." She said and ran towards Kaneki while i'd frozen on he spot. "T-They're going to Aogiri..."

Your POV

It's been a few Days since  we joined and i was on my way to save this guy named Naki with Ayato and Kaneki. We stood on a roof, looking down at some Police cars. I was wearing my mask and my so called 'uniform': A grey poloneck jumper with a black leather jacket over, a black skirt down to just above my knees covering a pair of grey tights and a pair of black high boots.

"Let's go." I jumped down and released my Binkaku, crushing a road. Causing the broken pieces to fall on the road Where the police was driving, making them unable to drive away. I jumped down on the road and watched Ayato shoot Crystals at a car, making it loose control, driving into a Wall while Kaneki Pushed cars with his Rinkaku. I saw the van Naki Where supossed to be in. I tilted the van with my kagune and walked towards it, ignoring the screams of the policemen. Suddenly i felt someone comming for me from behind. I released my Ukaku and turner around, shooting the two ghouls that was attacking me, not hitting them though. They then attacked Kaneki and he defended himself with his kagune and the two ghouls just jumped up on a roof. "Papa was right, they are strong." Ther removed their masks and i looked at them in shock. Not only was their kagune similar to Kanekis, they Where also one eyed ghouls.

I snaped out of my thoughts by a loud explosion and i looked back to see that the van Naki was in was on fire. "Shit. Get him out of There" Ayato screamed and i did as he Said. I ran towards the van and pulled away the Doors with my Bikaku. As i did so Naki came Running towards me, trying to punch and kick me. "Calm down, we're Saving you..." i Said in a Calm tone. He kept screaming and trying to hit me. "Calm down!" i Said and pushen him away, causing him to fall to the ground. "Take me to Yamori!" He laid on the ground crying and screaming about Yamori and i looked at the boy with wide eyes. "-this dumbass." Naki heard what Ayato Said and stood up. "What did you call me? No one talks to me like that and lives. NOBODY ECXEPT BOSS YAMORI!" He points at Ayato "so i'm going to crunch you into a bloody fucki-" I walked towards Naki, holding out my hand like a sign for him to Stop. "Naki, please Follow us, we're here to help you, and well Yamori...." i looked away and then at him again. "Please just Follow us, it isn't safe here..." i Said in a Calm tone and he looked at me for a bit, then at the others. Then he slowly nodded, following us.

We arrived at an old toy shop and we decided we had to tell Naki about Yamori. "N-Naki..." I removed my mask and held it with both hands while looking at the floor. "Where's Yamori?" I looked up from the floor at him. He had changed clothes so he was now wearing a White suit while i was still in my uniform. "I-Im sorry but... Yamori's d-dead..." I decided to just tell him straight and not beat around the bush. I looked to the side then at him. He was staring at me with wide Eyes and looked at me in a way that reminded me of when my parents- i can't Think about that now..."I'm really sorry..."i mumbled and He turned around and walked over to some toys and threw them to the ground shouting. "NO WAY!" He took Another toy and threw it, Walking out of the store into a empty hall. "IT'S A LIE IT'S A LIE!" He held his head and fell down on his knees, Crying. "There's no way it's true, Boss Yamori can't be dead!" I felt sorry for him and he flipped over and layed on his back screaming. I stood next to Kaneki and Ayato stood a bit in front of us and i could tell he was getting anoyed.

"I can't listen to this." he said and walked away while i just looked at the broken Naki in consern. "I want to see you again even if it's just your name... Boss Yamo-Yamor-i wait is that how it's spelled? Maybe it's this way? No that doesn't look right... Yamo-" Me and Kaneki walked up to him and Kaneki kneeled down in front of the Crying blonde, Writing ヤモリ in the ground (Yamori). "I-Is that how it's spelled?" He said looking at Kaneki with teary Eyes. "Yeah." I said, nodding slightly. The blode looked at the written Word Before starting to cry again while yelling Yamori,s name. Kaneki stood up and we started to walk towards the exit. "Eyepatch!" Naki yelled behind us and we both looked back. "Thank's for helping me out you're a really good guy." He then looked at me. "And the same goes for you Blush. Thanks alot..." he said and me and Kaneki nodded at him and i followed Kaneki. The only thing i heard was sobs and Crying from the broken man behind us.

Poor Naki