Mad Love II

Wedding Night
(Harley and Joker's first time)
As requested by purple_lambo_lover

🔺WARNING: SMUT🔺

I stood by the window. It had started raining and the city looked like a damp fallen Christmas tree under my feet. At Joker's penthouse, up there in the heights, I never felt so small.

I could still feel the lustful stares from the henchmen, followed by the fear in the eyes of the man I had just killed. With each murder I had commited that night I could feel a part of my soul getting ripped out of my heart, replaced by a warmth and unexplainable power that only one person could give me. It was just like selling my soul to the Devil.

'The Devil is already in you, you're a monster. You're becoming one of them. There's no turning back, you silly, stupid little girl.'

I looked around me. There was no one else in the room and the rational part of me panicked.

Voices. I was hearing voices.

My eyes suddenly filled with tears as my hands found their way up to my head, which still hurt terribly. My recently bleached body burned beneath J's silky shirt and I could barely move. I was in a general physical pain, regret and guilt crawling up my legs to my chest like spiders.

'No regrets, Harley. There's no turning back. You made a decision. Own it!'

A sob escaped from my lips and I slowly started walking towards the bed. Perhaps some sleep would help, maybe I was just exhausted from all the events. I was definitely worned out.

Mister J had stayed with his henchmen after introducing me to the gang, he had sent me to rest for a few hours, so when he returned to the master room, I could start my 'marital obligations'.

My insides turned upside down. It had been six years since I last intimated with a man, the only man I had ever been with, and it was a complete and utter disaster. What could I expect with the Joker? A man that probably had every single hot dancer in Gotham at his mercy in his bed. I sighed at the thought as I pulled the sheets up to cover my body and head.

'You just killed two people and you're worried about your sex life. There's something definitely wrong up there, Harley.'

"Please stop, stop, stop-" I whispered to the voice at the back of my head when the sound of steps approaching the door made my body tremble and my heart beat so fast it felt like it would explode.

"I don't want interruptions, Frost. If there is a single knock on this door, I will make sure to follow them to the afterlife and make their ghosts suffer." his voice was so deep and dangerous I whimpered. The sound of the door opening made me pull the sheets even closer to my body. No turning back.

J closed the door gently but I could hear no steps, just a soft purring sound. I sighed and reluctantly sat on the bed, knowing that he wouldn't be pleased if I ignored his presence. His eyes met mine and I smiled shyly but he didn't smile back, he kept watching me like a predator watching it's prey, ready to attack. But there was also a hint of passion in his eyes, a spark I had never seen before.

"Come here, my dear." he said and I obediently got out of bed. It felt like I had to walk for miles and miles to reach him, my feet felt heavy and my mouth dry. As soon as I found myself standing infront of him, his hand reached up to touch my cheek, the cold rings on his long fingers brushing my skin in the most provoking way.