*Kacy's POV*
I saw them shoot through the window. They were mine and Faith's heroes. They were here. They were actually here. I saw Korse hit Faith. I saw him make his way towards me. I felt him punch me in the jaw. The pain knocked me out, and that was the last thing I remember.
I woke up in a red and orange bed. The walls were the same color. I was scared. I didn't know where I was. But I knew better than to scream. I looked around, and I saw mine and Faith's bags. I quietly opened my bag and grabbed a knife. I slowly, quietly, and carefully made my way out. A door on the left opened. I thought a Drac was gonna be there, but what I saw was far from it. Ray Fucking Toro. His dying fro was put up messily. He turned to the right. He saw me. He smiled.
"Hey, how are you doing? How's your jaw?" He looked down at my hand." Can you like, put the knife up please? I really don't want to get decapitated today..." He said politely and awkwardly. I nodded and put it back in my bag. I walked out of the room. Mikey and Ray were both standing in front of a door. Mikey's dirty blonde floof of hair was everywhere, I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me. He smiled. The PokerFace king just smiled at me. Am I dead? "Hey kiddo, are you feeling better?"
"You're actually smiling Mikey! Oh, uh, my jaw kinda hurts, but I think I'm okay."
"Come on Kid, we have to learn about you." Ray said. They led me to a room with a small couch, two chairs, and a loveseat. Both the guys sat down in a chair, me on the loveseat.
"So, name?"
"Kacy Winston"
"Age?"
"16"
"From?"
"Cambridge City, Indiana"
They ended up asking me about my favorite colors, bands, music, art pieces, hobbies, etc. After about half an hour, a door opened, and Gerard fucking Way stumbled in.
"Hey, one of them is awake!"
We ended up going through the same routine with Gee.
The boys are hilarious, even funnier than what they have done on stage. I liked being truly happy in front of them.

*Frank's POV*
Gerard had woken up, and I told him I wanted to sleep for a few more minutes. Once I knew he was in the living room, I put on sweatpants, I tip toed to the back bedroom. Laying in there, asleep, was that girl. I don't know what it was that attracted me to her. She seemed so familiar. I sat at the edge of the bed. Ten minutes later, she started stirring. She then started whispering "no. No no no. No. Please don't. Noo. No no...." It got louder, "NO!" She shot her head up, panting, sweating. I looked at her, worry crossing my expressions. She stared at me. She gulped.
"Hey, you okay? Were you having a nightmare?" Is all I managed to say. She stared more at me and nodded. A single tear rolled down her cheek. I immediately ran over to her, and engulfed her in my arms. She cried. Heavily. Tears soaked my shirt, and my sweatpants. That poor thing.
"I'm assuming you know who I am?" I asked, once her crying decreased. "Y-Yes. You are my hero. Well literally now." She chuckled. "What's my name, sugar?" "F-F-Frankie. You are Frank Iero."
"Yes I am. Now, what's your name?" "Faith. My name is Faith." That was a beautiful name. But where did I here that name before. I'm probably thinking of my tattoo or something. She lifted her head. Her lip was still busted a bit. I noticed now that she had brown eyes, tiny black gauges, a nose ring, spider bites and snake bites. Yup, she was a punk/emo kid. When she looked up at me, her lips twitched to the side. While they were to the side, I realized she looked even more familiar. I couldn't name it though. I heard someone start walking towards the room. Gerard appeared seconds later. Once he saw the tear streaks on Faith, he ran over and joined the hug.
"How you doin, dear?"
"Good I guess. My cheek still kinda stings. My lip feels like someone pinched it till it bled, and my eye is giving me a headache. My hand is burning, and my shoulder hurts."
"What happened to your hand and shoulder?" Gee asked.
"I accidently cut my hand, and a Drac shot me in the shoulder."
Once me and Gee heard that, we exchanges looks and picked her up. We took her to the living room. We layed her on the couch. The other girl, who Gerard told me was Kacy, looked at Faith, and worry immediately crossed her face. I sent her a reassuring smile.
"Guys, what are you doing? I'm fine. I can clean the wounds on my own." Faith suggested. I pinned her legs down and told Mikey to hold them so she wouldn't get up. He obeyed. Me and Gerard ran to our room and looked for a first aid kit. I found one, and as I was about to pick it up, Gee put his hand on it. Our fingers brushed. I looked up, and I noticed how close his face was. I gulped, blushing way too much. He took a deep breath.
"I missed this Frankie, but I know it isn't right."
"Well if it isn't right, then I am perfectly fine with being wrong." Our breathing was heavy. He pushed our foreheads together. I instantly crashed my lips on his. We stayed like this for like five seconds. We then broke away. He smiled. "Dont tell anyone, please"
"TOO LATE!" A voice came from the hallway. We shot our heads to the side. Ray was there. He had his phone up. "Mwa he ha!" Great. Well... Fuck!