Meeting the Host Club

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Yuki. Please take a seat." the teacher said as she gestured her hand towards the seats available.  

Yuki opted to sit at the back where she wouldn't attract too much attention. The class seemed to go on and on but sooner or later, the students almost ran out of the classroom as soon as classes were officially over.

Her first mission today was to see what clubs the two Haninozuka brothers were in. She had heard about a "Host Club", whatever that was, from the girls who were gossiping about visiting the said club after school. Seeing as there would be lots of girls there, Yuki would've preferred not to go there but she heard the Haninozuka Mitsukuni was a member of the Host Club. 'I haven't seen Mitsukuni in a while. I don't remember the last tournament where we were both participating.' she thought as she walked down the hallway. 'Would I have to join the host club too? Just to beat a Haninozuka? Hmmm... I'll have to ask father.'

After a while, Yuki reached a pair of doors with the sign 'Karate Club'. She shrugged her shoulders and entered the room with some more confidence. 'I might as well start with what I'm good at.'  she thought as the door creaked open.

Once opened, Yuki could see that she had interrupted the club meeting as the whole club was listening attentively to the person she assumed was their captain. The younger Haninozuka, Yasuchika.

"What do you want? Can't you see that we're busy?" he said with a prominent frown present on his face.

"Yeah, I was wandering around to see if there were any clubs I could join. I figured I should start here" she asked with a confident smirk on her face. 'I wonder if he'll recognise me from all those tournaments that I drew with Mitsukuni in?' she pondered as she waited for some kind of reaction.

"Well if you want to join, I'd have to see what level you're at," he says turning his head to the side as he headed to the mats. "So you have clothes to fight in?" he asked as he tightened his belt slightly.  

"It makes no difference to me," Yuki told him with a small smirk. 

"Okay let's start then," he replied curtly as he crouched in a fighting position.  

Yasuchika immediately launched a kick at Yuki which she swiftly dodged. He continued to throw a barrage of kicks and punches until Yuki felt that it was time to end the useless fight. She quickly slid under his legs and had him in a headlock in seconds. The entire club was in shock. Their infamous Spartan Captain had been defeated in less than ten seconds.

"Too easy," she remarked with a triumphant smile.  

"Hmph," he grunted as he tried to contain his rage.

"Well, I'll see you guys next time. Or not." Yuki sang with a wave leaving the karate club speechless. 'That was way too easy.' she thought with a disappointed sigh. She walked around the campus a little longer until she saw a sign that read: Music Room Three. She simply stood there staring at the sign with a longing in her eyes until she gave in and decided to enter the room. However, instead of being greeted by an orchestra of instruments, she was instead greeted by a group of boys.

"Welcome!" They chorused as they struck a pose and rose petals seemed to fall around them like a veil of red rain.

She raised a curious eyebrow. 'Are they serious?'

"Oh, it's just a boy." one of them stated with a little disappointment.

"Hey! That's who we were talking to you about Hani-sempai. The new Sukinozuka kid." the two red-headed twins from my class said pointing at me.  

"Yuki-chan~! I haven't seen you in ages~!!! Haven't you been in any tournaments lately?" Hani-senpai said as he hopped into my back like a little kid.