CHAPTER 13: THINGS ARE TAKING A DIFFERENT TURN.

Start from the beginning

" It would be better if we complain to the Dean about it. " Rahul suggests.

" But I don't think it would help. We all know that Manish is chairman's son." Arjun said.

" But for now we can complain, if they won't take any action, we will see what is to be done further. " Vikas suggested.

" Guys, I wanna say something. Katrina is torturing me again. She isn't listening to me and troubling me a lot. " Nia said.

" What's wrong with all of you, why aren't u people sharing everything with us ?" Sulagna asked angrily. The others were also angry.

" Fine, let's complain to the Dean first" Vikas said trying to calm Sulagna

They all went to the Dean.

" May we come in Sir ?" Inseparable 10 were at the door of Dean's cabin.

Dean nodded. They entered.

" What happened ? " Dean asked.

" Sir, Sonitha is in student's council....but " Rahul initiated.

" But that Manish, he always misbehaves with her " Kushal said tightening his fist.

Inseperable 10 explained the Dean about all the incidents of Manish Drama till date. Dean sensed the seriousness of the issue and called Manish.

After a while Manish entered. He noticed Inseperable 10 already their.

" Yes sir " Manish said.

" What's all this Manish ? You're the head of the council. I didn't expect that I'll get complains against u that too on misbehaving with a girl. Sonitha and her friends had told me about all u did. You might be chairman's son but you're a student too. Please behave yourself. This is my last warning. You can leave now "  Dean warned him.

Manish nodded and left the cabin, boling in anger and glaring at inseperable 10.

Inseparable 10 thanked the Dean and left the cabin. Then they dispersed to their respective works.

Sonitha was heading towards library. Manish who was with his friends, saw her. Firey 4 too went to library.

Sonitha was near the last shelf at the corner searching for her book.

Manish came from behind, held her wrist and pulled her closer.

" This is not done baby, you shouldn't have complained against me " he said.

Sonitha pushed him away, and said
" That's was just a simple example of what I can do. Soo better behave yourself. " She said warning him.

Manish got angry, he held her both wrist and pinned her to wall and leaned closer.

" You shouldn't have done this. It's my insult. I never forgive them who insult me " he said staring at her.

Sonitha pushed him back hardly and tried to get away from their, but firey 4 blocked her way.

Manish again came in front of her, she stared taking back steps and was stopped by the wall. She  tried to be brave but they overpowered her. She was alone in the library and the Firey4 were blocking her in one corner of the room. She wanted to slap Manish but she knew that wouldn't make the matter  I any better. Manish blocker her way, Sonitha was struggling to escape. He held her shoulders and was leaning towards her, just then the librarian came there

" What are you people up to ? " He roared.

" Nothing sir " Firey 4 answered and Manish stepped away from Sonitha.