Thud..!!!! She slapped him hard on his face..

One of the person came down of his bike.. N came towards nandini..

He hold nandini arms...

N: Leave me..!! She shouted..

P6: How dare u ha.. Teri himmat vi kasey hui mero dost ko thapad maarney ki.. Haan..!! Khudko samjhti kya hain..!! Haan..!!

N: Leave my arms.. Tum jaantey nagi ho mere vai ko agar if i told him abt u toh tum sab gaye..!!

P6: Ooo..!! Main dar gaya.. Seriously yaar m scared...!! He said faking a scared face..

Ho gaya tumhara..!! Listen u bi**h main tumhaare koi vi dhamki sey nahi darta.. Jissey jaakar complaints karni hain karo.. I don't give a damn to it.. Lekin ussey pehle let me take the revenge of the slap..

He hold nandu chin n a thud..!! He slapped her hard on her face...

It started to bleed near her lips..

P6:Arrey arrey dekho to it started to bleed.. Dard ho raha hoga naa..!! He said touching her lips..

N: Don't u dare..!! She warned him jerking his hand away..

P6:Arey mera baby.. Lagta hain naraaz ho gaya hain.. Chalo main yeh dard kam kardetaa hu.. Saying this he came near her lips...

She was pushing him frm his shoulder...n shouting" Chodo mujhe..!!!"

Par aaj ussey bachaaney k liye koi nahi thaa..

Tears started to brim down frm her eyes.. Her eyes were closed due to fear... She was trying hard to push him bt his hold on her was really tight..

He was abt to kiss her when he got a hard punch on his face.. He fell down on the road..

Nandu slowly opened her eyes n found her savior...

CHAPTER-12

Tears started to brim down frm her eyes.. Her eyes were closed due to fear... She was trying hard to push him bt his hold on her was really tight..

He was abt to kiss her when he got a hard punch on his face.. He fell down on the road..

Nandu slowly opened her eyes n found her savior...

It was none other than our very own Manik Malhotra...

Manik's POV;

It was nearly 11:10 bt there was no sign of nandini.. Pata nahi itna sab kuch honey k baad vi why couldn't i stop caring for her...

Chahey usney jo vi mere saath kiya ho bt i can't risk her life.. Itne raat ko aisey thik nahi hain,. Bt main kar vi kya sakta hu.. I toh don't even knw ki nandini waha si nikli vi ki nahi aur agar nikal gayi toh is maddy wid him..?

Oh god ye itne question.. Main head will burst out.. I think i need some fresh air.. Haan todhi der ke liye walk pe jata hu.. Ya thats gud.. Fresh air milegi toh dimaag vi jagah par rahegi...

I didn't realize that it has been almost 15 mins i left frm villa...

"Arrey main itni dur tak aagaya.. I think i should return bck.. " My thought were broken by some kind of noise.. I was getting curious so i walked more ahead.. The scene i noticed was enough to boil my anger.. Some ppl were trying to harass nandini..

How dare they touch her.. One boy was abt to kiss her.. Now my anger had no limits i went there n punch him hard on his face...

End of POV...

Nandini went near manik n hugged him tightly... Firstly he was taken abck bt later on he also gve in.. Nandini was sobbing hardly hiding her face in his chest..