Manik: Accha toh y don't u join me...

Nandu: Manik u knw na mujhe swimming nahi ati hain..!!!

Manik: Haa toh isseme kon si badi baat hain.. I will teach u.. N trust me m the bst teacher u could ever get.. He said the last line winking at her..

Nandu: Accha..!! Bt mera man nahi hain... Chalo na kahin bahar chalte hain..

"Ouch" Manik shouted...

N: Kya hua manik r u alright..?? 

M: Woh lagtq hain i twisted my ankle...ahh..!? He was hissing in pain..

N: Common take my hand n cme out.. Saying this she forwarded her hand...

The nxt stp left her in shock...

Manik instead of cmg out pulled her inside the pull..

She was shouting in fear.." Manik"

Manik held her tightly frm her waist n said" Don't worry main ho nah"..

"Manik ye kya hai.. Aue ur ankle..?? U lied.." She said showing her anger..

"Ab kya karu tum aa hi nahi rahi thi toh i didn't hv any other option left.." He said her showing his teeth n smiling..

He again said" Chalo ab jab tum pool mein aahi gayi ho toh let me teach u how to swim..??"

He started to lose his grip on nandu..

" Manik plz don't leave me.. Main doob jaaongi.. Plz" She said panicking n holding manik arms more tightly..

Manik: Main tumhe kuch nahi honey dunga.. U won't be drown.. U trust me right..??

Nandu: I trust u more than myslf manik...

Manik: Toh phir lets start..

Nandu started to leave his hand slowly.. He gaved her a assurance look n nandu smiled in return..

Manik: Chalo now jst move ur hand n legs like i do..!!

N nandu nodded in yes...

Manik slowly started to swim bt nandu was not able to catch wats the trick n how to do it..

"Manik mujhse nahi ho raha..." She shouted in defeated tone..

She was abt to get out of the pool bt manik pulled her towards him..

She banged on hid chest...

Manik was putting the hair strands behind her ears n started to caresses her face...

Manik thengets more closer n kissed her both eyes n then her cheeks... Then he slowly move towards her lips... He gets more closer n closer to her lips... Now their lips were jst an inch aprt... He slowly 

covered that distance too n took her lips for a passionate kiss... Nandu also responded wid equal flavour... They were kissing each other madly... Due to lack of oxygen they apart n nandu hugged him more n more tightly to hide her face as she was feeling really shy...

Flashback ends...!!

Manik was standing near the edge of swimming pool... Nandu came out frm the pool.. She was passing frm manik's side wen suddenly her she slips due to water.. Manik was catched her frm falling bt due to water he also couldn't balance n a thud...!! Both of them fell in the pool...

In the pool manik was still holding her... She was trying to get out of his grip bt it was really strong so she couldn't.. The nxt moment she found herself in manik's arms.. Manik pulled her towards him n embraced her in his arms.. Now nandu also didn't  objects n gave in.. She also hugged him as if she would leave him then he would vanish... Manik slowly broke the hug n came closer n closer to her neck.. He slowly sucked the water droplets on her nck... She clutched his shirt tightly... She had her eyes closed inorder to feel the mommnt... He slowly raised her head n asked her to open her eyes.. They had a passionate eyelock... He then breaking the eyelock eyed towards her lips... He slowly gets more closer n sucked the water droplet frm her lips.. She was really going crazy... He then slowly started to kiss it... Nandu also couldn't resist n gv in... They were kissing each other madly... They were trying to complete their hunger for each other in this four years... Finally the really hits nandu's mind.. N she pushed him hardly... It was when he also realized wat jst happened.. Now turned around n went frm their without turning bck once... MAnik also went in his room to chnge...

Nandu went inside the washroom n banged the door.. She goes under the shower n turn on a cold shower... Nandu bgan to cry her heart out.. After few minutes she cme out of washroom .. She chnged herself in a strapless floral dress.. She went near the mirror to apply some makeup... Suddenly she noticed a mark on her neck... It was a lovebite which manik gave her yesterday... Once again she started to remember the morning kiss..."Wat is happening wid me..?? Yeh main kya kar rahi hu... Main aisey kamjor naho pad sakti..!!! Khudko sambhalne main bohot waqt laga hain agar firse bikhar gayi toh iss bar khudko nahi samvaal paaungi...!!Nandu woh insaan iss layak bhi nahi hain k tumhe chuye... N he dared to kiss me... Oh god dekhna mr.monster now i will maintain so much distance key tum mujhe chuu vi nahi paaogey... Tum mere guneygaar ho manik.. I will nvr evr forgive u... Tumhaare wajahse main mere apno ki hi guneegaar bangayi...!!! Nandu u hv to be strong...!!! Woh insaan ka existence vi tumhaare liye matter nahi karna chahiye..!! U get that... U r strong..!!!" She finally composed herslf..

Here manik alsochnged his dress... There were lot of things going on his mind.."How can i do this..?? I kissed her..!!! No manik tu firse uske jhaasey main nahi par sakta.. She will break u once again..!! Aur ab bardaass nahi hogaa.. U hv to stop all this.. Samvaal khudko n  be strong...!! Strong enough to ignore her existence..!!!"He also composed himslf n went downstairs as they hv to leave for a meeting...

Everyone were standing in the hall n finally manan also came... Manan were cmpltly ignoring each other...

Ro:Chalo toh fit lets leave then..

Nandu:Bhai actually na mujhey maady ke ghar Jana hain... Woh kal raat di ki tabyat kharaab thi toh..!!

R:Its alright.. Tum jaaoo...

N:Thanx bhai...

She bid him good bye n left frm there...

Other also headed towards outside to leave for office... 

It was evening wen fab5 returned home... All of them headed towards their room... Manik was abt to enter his room when he found nandu's room door was open... He found it empty... 

"Yeh ab tak uss Maddy k saath hi hain..!! This grl na..!! Kavi mere saath toh kavi maddy k saath.. Chii..!! She disgust me..!!

Please vote guys....