Introducting Janhvi Desai

If Mrs. Saket had to describe her, she would call her Burly figured with pudgy hands and frizzy hair, the gaon ki chori, she would say. But she was much more than her dusky complexion and frizzy hair. She had an exuberant and enthusiastic self entrapped in a simple living soul. She was understanding and willing to change the regressive thinking of her family but she couldn't. Time and again her dreams and desires were trampled upon. She was scorned for being a girl. She was a burden to her family as is believed in India. But would she let the world demean her aspirations?

No.

Janhvi's gateway to freedom was marriage. She settled for an eligible bachelor, Ram Raghuvanshi. Her destiny took her to a big city, city of dreams, Mumbai. But did she achieve what she had always yearned for?

Her in-laws, her husband and her parents are the moral police of this society. Will she ever overpower their viciousness?

---------------------------------------------------------
Liked this character? Did you find her intriguing? Want a closer look in her life? Look out for this space for more.

Meanwhile, if you find the story interesting, do book a copy for yourself here http://bit.ly/2mvK5IU