“You want me to make you something?” I asked hesitantly. I am wondering whether what Anna said upstairs changed anything between us. “No thanks. I am just waiting for Anna to get something. You don’t know how much that woman complained. I mean, we weren’t studying THAT LONG.” Just then her stomach grumbled, not enough for her to hear but because of my wolf hearing, I could hear it loud and clear.

“Um, I don’t think so. So what do ya want? “I asked standing up.

“You cook?” she asked in confusion. “Not really.” I admitted, “But would be willing to try for you.” I said with a smirk.

“Ha-ha! I would love to see that happen. How about scrambled eggs? You think you could manage that?” she said with a smirk growing on her face. It seemed like she had opened up a lot more to me and for that I am grateful.  

“Easy!’ I said pumping a fist in the air and getting out a pan, turning on the stove. She laughed at my behavior and as that happened, Anna decided to reappear with a coke in her hand.

“Um Blake, I thought your mom banned you from cooking ever since the last time you tried to show off all of your MAD COOKING SKILLS!” She said yelling at the end. “I think I am more than capable of cooking, especially a pretty girl THAT I AM KIND OF TRYING TO IMPRESS.” I said playfully yelling at the end.

“Ok then,” Anna said walking to Eris who currently sat where I was before and had a blush on her face from what I said, “impress her.” And with that she sat next to Eris and started talking to her about what we were talking about while she was gone while Eris sat there saying ‘nothing’ every time she asked.

           A few minutes I am bending over on the counter facing Eris who had a plate with eggs on it in front of her. I was nervous, I could tell you that.

          Eris slowly held up her fork with a smirk on her face, taunting me. “Oh just try them will ya, are they good?” She then scooped up some egg and put them in her mouth. She chewed and swallowed, a smile on her face the whole time. She looked over at Anna and then to me before saying, “I got to say, I didn’t think you can successfully impress someone, guess I was wrong.” “Yes!!!” In said jumping in the air and then turning t Anna who had a shocked look on her face. “Ha-ha, looks like I can cook!! What do you have to say now Anna, HUH?” “I could always result I saying that you are a dumb rod, ya that always works.”

Anna and I continue to fight while Eris finishes the eggs. She then watches us argue for a while before the smile that she had on her face drops and she jumped off the chair and runs to the sink. I then run to her and pull her hair out of her face as she continues to hurl. I pier over her head at what is in the sink and she the mushiness of egg.

She finishes and sighs. She then lifts her head up and I let go of her soft hair. She looks tired and starts to walk out of the kitchen muttering, “I think I need to go home.” “NO.” I said walking after her. She stops walking and turns around to face me, “I don’t feel so good. I just am going to rest it off, can you bring me my backpack in the morning?” “You can’t go home, if anything, you should stay the night here.” I can’t let her leave knowing that she doesn’t feel good, especially if it is something I did. “I hear her muter an ‘ok’ and start to walk up the stairs with Anna right behind her, wanting to comfort the future Luna in a time of need. I slowly walk to my room and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Today, many things happened, some good some bad

1) Eris opened up-GOOD

2) She is more comfortable around me and Anna-GOOD

3) She is sick because of me-BAD

I just need to hope that she doesn’t close up again. You don’t know how much fun it was to joke with her in the kitchen. I want that to happen all the time. Like mates should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-I still felt kind of bad for not updating do I decided to update chapter 10 as well. I know it is not my best but I wanted to give you guys something else.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT