Part 56 B (Last part)

Thank you so much who vote and comment on previous parts..

Here goes the last part..

****************

I can start working again.. She smiled amidst her tears..
Ra - What..? You got re - instated..really..!!!
Sanyu nodded her head smiling..

"Woah.. Sanyu, you are not guilty.. You can work again.." Randhir screamed in joy..
But why are you crying..??
"Ye kushi ki aasu hai pagal.." Sanyu said smiling..

Congratulations Ms. Sanyukta aggarwal soon to be Mrs. Sanyukta shekawat. Randhir smiled.
Sanyu blushed hearing this..
"But ek problem hai.." Sanyu said hesitatingly
Ra - What..??

"Actually I can join my job but not here..!!!" Sanyu said biting her lips
Ra - Then..??
"They transferred me to Ooty for 6months as a punishment" sayu said nervously..

What..!!! Randhir screamed making sanyu jump..
"But how can they do this.. Then what about me..??" Randhir made a cry baby face..
Randhir just stop your acting ok.. Its just a matter of 6 months.. Sanyu whined
But fir bhi.. You can't go away like that.. And that too for 6 months.. No..

Renuka who came there to call randhir, heard their talks..
Sanyu beta, we'll do one thing.. We will do your engagement before you leave, and marriage after you came back..

Ha chachi, this is best.. What say sanyu..?? Randhir asked
I need to ask dad. Sanyu said nervously..
Its ok beta. I'll talk to your dad.. Renuka assured her..

Renuka alomg went sanyu and randhir went to meet kishore and told him everything..

Kishore went near sanyu to talk to her..
Sanyu beta.. Teri mann mein kya hai..??
Sa - papa I don't know..
Sanyu I think Renukaji is saying right.. We will do your engagement now and marriage after 6 months..
Sanyu just nodded her head.. While randhir screamed in joy.. Seeing her acceptance..

Everyone laughed seeing the kiddo randhir..

******************

Next day, they decided that the engagement should be done in two days..
The two days went in a jiffy with all the engagement shopping.. Both randhir and kishore didn't left sanyu for even a second.. Because she is going to leave the next day after engagement cermony.....

Its the day of their engagement cermony... But our sleepy head is sleeping peacefully on her bed with a serene smile on her lips with out any tensions..
Kishore came to wake up her, but seeing her sleeping peacefully, he left without disturbing her..
But there came our devils arpita and ishika to meet sanyu and make her ready for the function..

Kishore warned them not to disturb sanyu, but who cares, they nodded their heads like innocent kids, but the time kishore left to see the arrangements, they sneaked into sanyu's room..

Sanyuuu... They shouted as soon as they entered her room..
Sanyu jerked in her sleep hearing their shout.. Ahh please guys let me sleep for some time.. Have to look good in the evening without dark circles and eye bags.. Saying she slept again covering her face with the blanket..

But they are on a mission to wake her up, and they succeeded in it.. They kept sanyu so busy with choosing matching accessories, facials etc.. They didn't gave time to sanyu to touch her mobile..

There at Shekawat's house, every one are busy in their preparations except randhir.. They are not letting randhir so a single work.. Insted parth took an appointment in the parlour for randhir and kept him busy.. He didn't got time to even look at his mobile, and randhir started cursing parth for his stupid parlour idea..
Here both sanyu and randhir are dying to talk to each other..