Part 35

Sanyu, after having bath with the ice cold water she went in search of vidushi..
‘Ab ye kaha margayi’ she thought..

After searching for 15 min she didn’t find vidushi, since its grew darker she thought to see about vidushi tomorrow..
When she was about to go, she saw vidushi sitting on a bench facing river..

‘Vidushi’ sanyu shouted..
Vidushi was shocked to see sanyu there..
Vi – sanyu tu sach mein aagayi.
Sa – ha.. But why did you came here.. I told you not to take any stupid decisions..
Then why did you came here..She asked seriously

‘I need to teach him a lesson yaar.. He is taking me for granted..’ that’s why I came here with out telling him..
Sa – ‘what’..? Vidu you know from the time you are missing, rehan was searching for you like mad.. He really loves you yaar..
Vi – jhoot.. Why will he search for me..?

Sa – are yaar sachi.. Then how will I know that you are missing.. Rehan messaged me about this.. That’s when I called you..
Sach..! Vidushi exclaimed.. If he comes infront me sach mein ek kissi dungi yaar usko..
Shh pagal..! Sanyu smiled..

‘Then give me my kiss vidushi’
Both sanyu and vidushi turned hearing this and were shocked seeing rehan there..

Rehan..! Vidushi ran and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug..
I’m sorry.. I came without informing you.. We should have talked and settled it.. Vidushi said with teary eyes..
Even I’m sorry yaar.. I didn’t hug her intentionally.. She was my client.. We won the case and she just hugged me out of excitement that’s it.. I’m really sorry for this misunderstanding vidu..
Hmhhhmmm, sanyu cleared her throat..
‘Thanks sanyukta’ both said in unison.

But how did you came this early..? I told you to come tomorrow right.!?
Ha. Actually some of friends are coming to Rajahmundry so I came along with them..
I couldn’t able to stop myself after knowing where my dear wife is.. Rehan said hugging vidushi..
Sanyu just adorned the cute couple.. After having few talks sanyu left from there giving their privacy..

Vi – I’m sorry rehan.. I wont repeat this again..
Re – its ok yaar. We both are sorry..
They heard some one clearing their throat..
Both turned their head to see randhir and gang standing there smiling..

Vidushi was shocked to see randhir there.
‘Randhir, What are you doing here..?’
‘Hi vidushi’ randhir greeted her..
Re – actually vidu I came with them..
Vi – but you said you came with your friends..!

Re – they don’t want sanyu to know about their arrival..
Vi – why..?
Ra – because I want to surprise sanyu by proposing her here..
Will you help me..?

‘What, you are going to propose her..?’ vidushi jumped in happiness..
Ofcourse I’ll help you.. Anything for sanyu.. If she will be happy with this I’m ready to help you..
Ha but let me warn you, if you make her cry once again chodungi nai mein tumhe…
Thik hai..

Thik hai meri maa.. Randhir said joining his hands..
And everyone discussed about the plan about how to surprise sanyu..

After having their dinner, everyone left for their rooms..
Randhir who is not getting his sleep, thought to go to sanyu’s room to have a glance of her..
Randhir silently sneaked into her room, where he got a beautiful sight of sanyu who is sleeping peacefully..
He went to her caressed her hair and gave a peck in her forehead mumbling an ‘I love u’.
'Just wait for tonight I'll make the proposal memorable for you..' he thought
He was about to go when sanyu caught his hand…