Part 38

Both sanyu and charan are discussing about the event preparations..
Sanyu was instructing him about the arrangements and promoting the event. They decided to resume the work tomorrow, when charan gave a friendly hug to sanyu before leaving..

Before she respond, somebody caught her through her waist and held her posessively..
She sighed seeing randhir holding her, when she gave a ‘ what are you doing here’ wala look..!
Randhir smiled slyly..

Charan who is watching their eye to eye to talk got confused..
Ch – hmm sanyu.. I’ll leave.. Meet you tomorrow. He interupted their eye to eye talks
Sa – ya fine.. When randhir looked at sanyu with a pouted face..
She supressed her smile and raised her eyebrow with a ‘ what now!’ wala look..
Randhir just twisted his lips..

‘charan’ sanyu called him..
Ch – ha sanyukta..
Sa – meet randhir.. My boyfriend..!
Ch – Randhir.. Randhir shekawat..!
Sa – ha yes..
Ch – oh my god..! Glad to meet you sir..

Randhir just smiled hand shaking with him..
Sa – ha charan don’t tell this to anyone. I didn’t even tell this in my office..
Ch – ya sure..! And charan left from there..
‘Happy’, sanyu asked randhir..
Hmm sanyu, ‘why don’t you want to reveal our relationship.’ Randhir asked confused
‘hmm just like that’ sanyu said shrugging her shoulders
Ra – ok, we will get married soon then..!
Sa – what..!
Ra – ha.. Chachi is insisting me to marry..
Sa – ha we’ll talk about this later..ok..!
Ok I’m leaving now.. I have so much of work tomorrow..!
Ra – ya come I’ll drop you..!
Sa – no, I came on my scooty today.. We’ll meet tomorrow then.. No no not tomorrow, after successfully completing my event.. And she left from there no before pecking his cheek..
Randhir just smiled seeing her antics..!

Randhir went home, where parth was waiting for him..
Ra – guys come inside..
They were chit chatting when parth noticed randhir lost in some thoughts
Bhai, what happened. You are lost in some thoughts..

Ha parth I’m thinking that, ‘ishika told that her father accepted to cancel the marriage’ how can he cancel it like that..
Kya bhai.. You felt bad after uncle cancelled this marriage.. 'Nahiii..!' parth said screamed closing his ears in a dramatic way..
Randhir glared him hard which made parth shut his mouth..

Ha ok ok.. But what is there to worry bhai.. Its good na uncle cancelled the marriage.. I think he is not that bad to do anything.. So chill..
Ra – Ok..

After having their dinner parth left and randhir went to sleep..
Its almost midnight when randhir is sleeping , suddenly his sleep was disturbed by a phone call..
He woke up suddenly seeing sanyu’s name..

Ra – sanyu sab thik hai.. What happened..!
Randhir are you sleeping..? Sanyu asked innocently..
Ha.. Nai nai I’m not sleeping.. Tell me what happened..?
Randhir, ‘I’m going to have an ice cream.. Will you join me’.. Sanyu asked..
What..? Now..! No way.. Its already late night.. And you also don’t go.. Randhir warned her..
No way.. I really want to eat icecream now.. Are you coming or not..? Sanyu asked seriously..
No way I’m not coming now.. And you also don’t go..!
Its none of your business Mr. Shekawat… tum na godhe ki tarah so jao.. Bye..
Ye ladki ek din meri jaan lelegi. He sighed and left to meet sanyu..

Here sanyu went to an ice cream parlor near her house..
She was enjoying her ice cream.. When she saw randhir coming towards her, a small smile crept on her lips..
But she just ignored him and starts enjoying her icecream..
Sanyu, I told you not come alone, then why did you came..? Randhir asked angrily..
She just ignored him and went to pay her bill..
Bhai give me one butter scotch.. And take the bill from her. Randhir said eyeing sanyu..
Sanyu’s eyes widened hearing this.. ‘What..’ she shouted..
He smirked and went away..
She paid the bill starts going towards her house..
When randhir noticed that sanyu is not coming after him.. He turned to see sanyu going in the opposite direction..
He sighed and went towards her amd hugged her from back..
‘Why did you came..’ she asked pouting..
Don’t pout like like that.. I’ll kiss you..
Shut up.. You said you won’t come, then why did you came..?
He just hugged her, why did you called me..? That’s why I came..
I want to see you once.. That’s why I called you.. She said innocently..
He just smiled seeing her cuteness..

Hey guys.. How is this part.. Hope this is not boring..!
Thanks to SpreadYourWings95, blackheart489, aesana0710 and everyine who gave their votes and comments..

So guys some are asking for my Iv in Crazy talks book.. So any one are intrested in taking my Iv..?? If intrested Plz PM me and If so they can prepare their own questions or they can add some extra questions to the one which I'm asking now... Offer acha hai na..😉
So Pm me if any one are intrested in taking my Iv or I myself will answer the same questions.. Farah_tahmed, AsthaKarna, divya011995, Pratikshakhadka..

Signing off,
Anu
:-)