Part 33

Hey guys I'm back with another update..

Sanyu left for her office and became busy on preparing a report on conference..
Suddenly she remembered vidushi saying that rehan cheated on her and all.. She immediately called her..

Sa – hello vidushi… we will meet after our office hours..
Vi – ya fine. We will meet in a coffee shop near your office..

In the evening..,
Sa – ha vidushi ab bol.. You called me before my conference, I was hell busy that day.. Now tell me what happened..
Vi – there is nothing to tell now sanyu.. I saw rehan hugging a girl in the lift

Sa – what rubbish..! I think you misunderstood the situation..
Vi – wow now you are not believing me and supporting that idiot..
Sa – are yaar its nothing like that.. I was just saying.. Don’t take any decisions in a hurry that’s it.!

Vi – but how can he yaar.. I really loved him.. I know I’m thoda jhalli types and possessive hu.. but how can he do that to me.. She exclaimed..!
Sa – are yaar just talk to him na.. your misunderstanding will be cleared..
Vi – no sanyu he is not talking to me properly like he do before..
Sa – ok I’ll talk to him for now.. But you don’t take any decisions in a hurry..

Vi – hmm ok.. I’ll leave now, I've some work and she left from there..
Sanyu sighed and left from there thinking to talk to rehan tomorrow..

Sanyu finally reached home…
Sa – papa I’m back..
S.f – sanyu you came.. How was the conference..
Sa – its good papa.. My chief wanted me to handle the next meeting which is going to be held in dubai..

‘What’ suddenly the father – daughter duo hearing the sounds turned their heads only to witness Parth standing at the door with Arpi..
Ar – wow sanyu that’s a great news… ek part toh banta hai aaj..
Sa – arey come inside na.. And ha we will have a small party..

Shall I call bhai to participate in this celebration .. Parth whispered in sanyu’s ear..
Sanyu just glared him while parth shrugged his shoulders giving innocent looks..

Every one are having a gala time..
Soon their celebration ended, parth and arpitha left from there..

Next day is usual, sanyu went to office and her sir called everyone for a meeting..
Si – so good morning everyone..
So this meeting is for, some one has to go to Papikondalu.( this is a tourist place in Andhrapradesh actually this whole story is based in Visakhapatnam/ Vizag in Andhra pradesh).

Every year tourists are increasing but we are getting complaints from them for lack of facilities there..
So some one should go there and inspect the place and should give me a brief report about the facilities.

Every one are listening to him non intrestingly..

Suddenly sanyu’s phone beeped with a message from Rehan..
Sanyu opened the message and saw an image which contains
“I’m leaving this place, every one take care”.

“What is this” sanyu replied.
Vidushi left this message for me.. I don’t know where she is..
“what do you mean don’t know”
Actually we had a big fight yesterday and today morning I didn’t saw vidushi in the house instead I saw this message on the side table..
I went to poilce station and gave a missing complaint.. !
What..! Ok I’ll call vidushi and let you know where she is..

Sanyu immediately called vidushi..
‘hello vidushi where are you now..?’
‘What..!’ you are at Papikondalu..?
You just don’t go any where.. I’m coming..

All this while every one are watching her..
Sanyu sighed and look at others who are just staring her..
Sanyu just smiled slyly..

Si – wow sanyu.. I know you are perfect for this work.. And you have to leave tomorrow..
What..! Hmm ha.. Ok.. Sanyu replied..
Sikaustuki just book her tickets..
And every one dispersed from the meeting..

Oh god.. Why is this has to be the same place, again work! Sanyu just sighed and went to kaustuki for getting further details..

Sa – kaustu for how many days I have to stay there..?
Ka – Its for 2 days. Ha I’ve booked you the ticket for train.. And it is tomorrow morning at 6.
Sa – ok yaar..
And the whole day went on like this..

In the evening sanyu left for home all exhausted.. She just came outside her office and there she saw randhir standing waiting for her.. A small smile crept on her face and slowly her smile turned into a smirk..

Sanyu just ignored him and started walking, leaving randhir behind…
Randhir was confused by her behaviour..
‘Why is she behaving like this’ randhir thought..

‘Sanyu’ randhir called her behind..
But she didn’t stop and kept walking..
‘sanyu, stop’ randhir shouted and ran behind her and held her hand..

‘what’ sanyu asked facing randhir..
“What happened, why are you ignoring me..?” randhir asked all confused
‘and why are you following me randhir shekawat’ sanyu asked holding her smile..

Randhir looked at her all confused..
Because I want to spend some time with you..
‘why?’ sanyu asked..
‘Because I love you..’ randhir said innocently

'Aww, he is looking soo cute, I so want to pull his cheeks' sanyu thought dreamily..
‘Oh really’ so you want to spend time with me..

Randhir just nodded his head.. Ha ab sab normal hogaya. And we are going to start a fresh.
If you like, now we can go to movies hand in hand, even I can kiss you, and if you would like to I would even…
Sanyu was just looking at him with her mouth open..

If I would like, what would you like to do.. Ha ha bol.. Sanyu asked
Randhir was just looking at her nit knowing what to say..

First propose me properly then we will see about all these and spending time together.. Sanyu smirked patting his cheeks.. And left from there..

‘ooh so madam ko proposal chahiye’ randhir thought and smiled..
Randhir left from there thinking about how to make the proposal special for her..

S.f – sanyu tum aagayi..
Sa – papa tomorrow I’m going on a official tour..
S.f – ‘what?’ where and for how many days..?
Sa – for two days papa. I’m going to Papikondalu..
S.f  - when are you leaving..?
Sa – tomorrow morning at 6…

Guys.. sorry for this bakwas update...

Thanks to Bhavya_sandhir, ladhida, ank7505074725 and every one who are voting and commenting..

Guys do read aesana710's book "Standing Up For Myself".. Its an awsome work by her and its completed..

And guys don't forget to vote and comment here.. Just make the yellow star shine..

Signing off,
Anu
:-)