Time Out

<<< Stiles POV >>>

I woke up to the sound loud bang followed by hushed whispers and and multiple cursing. I sat straight up in bed and looked around the room wide eyed. I was still dark in the room, although a fain glow of morning light had started to creep in signalling that it must be around four o'clock. I looked around, not quite certain about where I was. I put a hand out to steady myself and felt my hand brush against a warm arm. I sighed in relief and the realization of where I was. I had spent the night at Derek's again last night. I smiled at the though before another bang made me jump. Surprisingly the sound hadn't woken the brooding alpha up yet. I look over at him worried at the noises. He hasn't even stirred. Poor guy. All this looking after me and watching out for me and he hasn't been looking after himself. I feel guilty and make a mental note to keep a closer eye on him.

I decide that it is best to leave him sleep and quietly slip out of bed and tiptoe towards the open door. I grab my trusty baseball bat from beside the door and make my way downstairs. There is a shuffling of feet and hushed whispers that can be heard from the bottom of the stairs. I make my down the stairs and stand at the bottom, listening. It is still pitch black down here and I can't see a thing. I grasp my bat tighter and quickly flick on the downstairs light. The bulb illuminates instantly and shrieks can be heard from every direction. Someone who must have been standing on the couch actually falls of in fright and crashes to the floor. Once my eyes adjust to the brightness I begin to make out familiar faces. I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and lower my weapon, my heart beating out of my chest.

"Scott! What the HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I screech at him. Issac pops his head up from behind the couch, obviously having been the one to fall of it. I look around and see that the whole pack seems to be here. Everyone looking very startled and some even holding their chests in fright.

"Oh My God! Stiles!" Scott counters back in utter shock.

Just then there is a bang heard from upstairs followed by the pounding of frantic feet jumping and stumbling down the stairs. Derek appears gasping and out of breath. Fangs out, claws at the ready, pushing me behind him protectively. As soon as he sees who has invaded his loft he retracts the claws and takes a less defensive stance and a more piss look. He looks at his misfit pack and sighs in aggravation.

"What the hell are you morons doing here at four o'clock in the morning?!" Derek grunt, angry at having been woken up at suck a ridicules hour. They all lower their heads little children having been caught steeling from the cookie jar. Scott is the first to speak up.

"Well, we know how sad you are about Deaton not finding anything. And we know that this is hard for you and that we haven't been the greatest help will everything that has happened. So we wanted to take your mind off the bad stuff for now and through you a bit of a party. It was supposed to be a surprise until someone kicked over a lamp while trying to gum over a cough." Scott said and Issac lowered his head more and blushed. I looked at them with tears in my eyes.

"You were really doing all this for me?" I smile widely at them all and broke into tears. Damn hormones. Derek put and arm around me and pulled me over to the couch. He sat down with me and I sobbed into his shirt. Finally The tears stopped and I took a deep breath smiling up at them all gathered around me. "Sorry. I guess I ruined it all then." They shook their heads.

"No. Not at all. We can still have the party, it just won't be a surprise is all." Scott reassured. I was so thoughtful of them to try and cheer me up when I had been so mopey lately. But I didn't really think just a party would cut it. I had a great thought.

"How about instead of a party, we all go away on a sort of holiday together. Just the pack. A sort of clear our heads trip where we just have fun and relax and forget about all the drama for a little while." I said excitedly. They all stared at me like I was crazy. "What?"

Derek was the first to speak. "Stiles. Do you really think that's a good idea right now? I mean with everything going on." He spoke softly, trying not to sound to harsh. And I loved him for that.

"Derek. That is exactly why it is the best time. Look school finishes in a week and by then I'll be just over six months. I have my full moons under control now so that's great. Also, I'm not showing too much yet and soon I won't be able to go anywhere because I won't be able to hid it. This is my last chance for a little bit of fun for a while. Not to mention that I think it would be good for all of us to take a break from Beacon Hills for a little while. Please Derek. I really need this. We need this." I asked, pleading.

He let Out a defeated sigh. "Fine. But on one condition, we go and see Deaton and get the all clear from him first."

My smile widened. I launched myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and peppering his face in kisses. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!"

"Get a room." Jackson sigh, arms crossed. Derek shot him a glare and he lowered his eyes and shifted uncomfortably under the alphas glare.

"So. Where are we going?" Lydia asked, breaking the tension between the two and asking the question on everyone's mind.

I smiled having the perfect thought. "I know exactly where."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG EVERYBODY I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY SORRY! I AM UNFORGIVABLE I KNOW. I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR NOT UPDATING FOR MONTHS. I CAN'T EVEN SAY HOW SORRY I AM. I PROMISE I HAVEN'T ABANDONED YOU. LIFE GO IN MY WAY AND I HAD EXTREME, LIKE ALMOST EMERGENCY WING LEVEL, WRITERS BLOCK. BUT I'M BACK NOW AND HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE A LOT MORE. I HAVE A FEW REALLY GOOD IDEAS GOING ON SO THAT IS PROMISING. SO AGAIN I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND I PROMISE IF YOU HANG IN THERE, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELIES AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.