Break up to make up | Keith

** another story found on my tumblr which originally featured trey songz **

The sound of Lukes latest single '' echoed throughout the club while I downed my fourth glass of New Amsterdam . I wasn't much of a drinker because after one cup I'd be on my ass, but I was feeling depressed after my break up and tonight I just wanted to turn up until I passed out.
"Damn girl you taking it back " Arie laughed . Luke being my best friend for a while now noticed how down I was & invited me to his album release party thinking it would help me forget about my break up and honestly it was.
" Girl what you can't even walk straight ." I said as I watched her struggle to stay in rhythm with the song.

" Thanks to Luke.." she winked and walked off. I made a disgusted face at her . Luke was like a little brother (even though he was older )to me so hearing about his sex life was not something I liked to do. Just as I spoke his name I got a text from him saying to meet him in a changing room in the back. I looked at the message confused but decided to follow the rules anyway . Once I got in the room I was instantly pissed off. Keith stupid stiff dancing ass Powers , the ex I was trying to forget, was sitting on a couch texting away . I turned around to leave the room & practice cursing Luke out when he popped up and shut the door form the other side .
" I'm locking this door until 12 so y'all better work out whatever problems yall got going on cuz im tired of it ." Luke yelled through the door. I sighed dramatically when I looked at my phone and saw the time was 9.

" Is being locked in a room with me that terrible " Keith laughed. I looked up at him with hatred in my eyes but didn't say a word. He crossed the room and put his arms around my waist.
" We're going to be in here for a while , might as well make use of the time." he whispered in my ear while gripping my ass. I cocked my hand back and slapped the taste out of his mouth.
" You cocky bitch ! Do you really think I would sleep with you after what you did to me ?" I asked . He gave me a death stare but shook it off and smiled once again.
" What did I do ?' he questioned innocently.
" YOU accused me of cheating and left me before I could even explain myself. That girl Bella lied to you because she wants you & you believed her over me." I said letting a tear escape.
I was more hurt at the fact that he thought i would ever cheat on him . I loved him too much to do the shit that he does to me. His arms squeezed tighter around my waist and he wiped my tear away with his thumb.
" Baby I didn't know . You know when I get mad I over react . I just can't stand the thought of another man touching what belongs to me ." he said clenching his jaw. he used his free hand to lift my chin up so I could look him in the eye.
" I'm sorry " he kissed my lips and my eyes fluttered shut. His tongue slipped inside of my mouth as he kissed me passionately and as soon as it started it was over. I pouted.
" You forgive me ?" he asked while trailing kisses up my neck until he found my sweet spot and bit down causing me to gasp. He licked over the spot soothing the pain as he kissed it . I tugged at his shirt wanting him to take it off. He pulled back and threw his shirt across the room along with my dress. His right hand slipped into my panties while he kissed my collar bones & peeled off my bra with his other hand. His mouth automatically went to my nipples , biting and sucking . I struggled beneath him because i wanted more. He slipped two fingers inside of me and began snaking them in and out causing me to lift my hips up and rock against him.

" You forgive me?" he whispered against my chest as he layed me on the floor. I couldn't fix my mouth to say anything as he kissed lower and lower, throwing my panites to the side. He grabbed my hips pulling me down to his face . I shivered when i felt his breath hit my most sensitive area . He used his finger to open me up and ran his tongue along my slit. My back instantly arched and my breathing stopped. His tongue slipped inside of me as he pleased me in a way no man ever could. I started to hump his face when i felt my high coming and he pulled away pissing me off. He's such a tease . He crawled back up and kissed my lips letting his tongue find its way in my mouth, letting me taste myself as he rubbed my clit softly.

" Baby." he whispered in my ear.

" Hmmm?" was all i could muster up while his hand worked on my lower regions.

" I dont have a condom. " he answered . I didn't respond . I couldn't . he was making it hard for me to speak while he tortured me with his hands. He replaced his hand with the tip of his penis rubbing it up and down my slit. I moaned

"Can I ? " he begged still torturing me . He took me bucking my hips up on him as a yes &rammed inside of me. I instantly pushed back . I hadn't sex since we broke up which was in January ... It's april . I could never get used to his huge size and not having it for a while only made it worse. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back down on him , kissing my face to distract me from the pain. He laid inside of me letting me adjust to his size for as long as he could before he started stroking .
" Fuckkk" he cursed as he watched himself go in and out of me. He picked up my legs and put them on his shoulder as he started to pick up the pace and pressure. His left hand dropped to my clit as he massaged it . This was too much at once i was going to burst at any minute. As soon as my walls started to tighten around him and my grip on his back ,he slipped out of me pissing me off again.

"Turn over" he said lowly making me quiver down below. When i turned over he picked my bottom half up by my hips and pushed my back down , making me arch for him. When he slipped inside of me I winced at the pain and moved up a bit. He grabbed my hips and slammed me down on him repeatedly until I came violently over his dick. He rolled over on his back to catch his breath while i stayed in the same position , to sore to move. As soon as I calmed down he pulled my arm.

" C'mere " he said pulling me on top of him. I looked down at him as his hands traveled to my ass pushing me up closer to his chest, then his face. I hesitated for a second . I gained like 60 lbs since we broke up and i didn't want to hurt him. He didn't seem to care as he pulled me down over his mouth , his tongue slipping inside me during the process.

" KEY" i cried out. He massaged my clit with his tongue and snaked a finger inside me . I started to grind on his face as i felt my insides get hot. This time he let me cum but continued to torture me with his mouth. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down until i was straddling his waist again. I wasted no time getting on top and letting him sink into me. This was my favorite position because i was in control. i put my hands on his chest and started grinding on top of him. I watched his face intently as it changed expressions when i started to bounce on him. He gripped my hips slowing me down.

" Are you still on birth control ?" he asked while massaging my clit with his thumb. I nodded my head not being able to find my words.

" Good." he said pressing down on my clit making me loose it . My walls milked him as i came causing him to cum inside me , jerking his hips up in the process. I rolled off of him and onto my back as I checked my phone. It was 11 o clock ! I noticed Arie texted me and in the middle of me replying Keith snatched my phone out of my hand. I looked up at him in disbelief when i saw the blunt he was handing to me.

" You know i don't smoke ." I said reaching for my phone but he moved it out of my reach.

" So , just do it right now." he said lighting it up .I contemplated it then thought it was the only way to get my phone back so I did it .. and coughed like i was dying which was hysterical to Keith who was laughing like I was Kevin Hart. I started to laugh too because his laughter is so contagious, then I started to kiss down his body. His laughing stopped suddenly , focused on what i was doing. I grabbed his now hardening length in my hand and kissed the tip . Then i took him in my mouth and showed him everything i learned while watching pornhub since he left . Obviously i was doing a great job because he started moaning loud which was unusual for him . He was the quiet love maker, minus the shit talking. I took as much of him in as i could until i gagged , then licked around it . He grabbed my hair trying to pull me back because he was about to cum but i didnt budge , instead i deepthroated him once more causing him to let loose in my mouth . I'd never been the type to swallow, hell i never sucked dick before but i knew that shit would make him loose his mind . i crawled back up his body and laid on his chest smiling at his reaction. He was so shocked.

" Who taught you that?' he said seriously . I just laughed. I grabbed my phone and pulled up Luke's name preparing to send a text.

~Thanks Luke I'm still going to jaw your ass for setting me up but Keith &I worked it out . I'm leaving w/ him.~

As i watched Keith get dressed i heard my phone go off.

~Yeah i heard . yall nasty :( ~

My face turned red as read his text