"Dearest sister, it's late, you should rest for tomorrows show." Tyrone said. His sister scoffed.

"Fine, but we start practice at ten so you better be up dearest brother." Mabel Gleeful said as she collected her knifes and placed them in a nearby bin. She removed the target from the stage and disappeared behind the curtain. The sound of a door slamming shut signaled to Tyrone that his sister was in her room. He sighed and walked to his room behind the curtains of the tent. He opened the door and walked over to his bed placing Alcor on it. He walked back out to the elder demons.

"Where will you sleep?" he asked Bill.

"B-Bill will share m-my room." Will said. Tyrone nodded his head.

"We'll see you in the morning." Tyrone replied before he shut his door. He turned to his bed to find Alcor sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Are you alright love?" Tyrone asked him. Alcor looked up and gave a weary smile.

"Just a nightmare." he said simply brushing off the topic. Tyrone frowned and sat on his bed with Alcor, pulling him onto his chest as he laid down on his bed. After a few moments he began to sing a song.

(START THE SONG!!!)

"Sleep on me, feel the rhythm in my chest, just breathe
I will stay so the lantern in your heart won't fade
The secrets you tell me I'll take to my grave
There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway
And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed
I know that you love me, love me
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Kiss my lips, feel the rhythm of your heart and hips
I will pray so the castle that we've built won't cave
The secrets you tell me I'll take to my grave
There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway
And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed
I know that you love me, love me
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
You fill me up, you fill me up
You set my soul ablaze
You fill me up, you fill me up
Your love is so amazing
You fill me up, you fill me up
You set my soul ablaze
You fill me up even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine
Even when I lose my head
Guillotine, guillotine
Even when I lose my head
You fill me up, you fill me up
You set my soul ablaze
You fill me up, you fill me up
Your love is so amazing
You fill me up, you fill me up
You set my soul ablaze
You fill me up even when I lose my head."

When Tyrone had finished, Alcor was peacefully asleep with a small smile on his lips. Tyrone smiled softly down at him and leaned over to his night stand and turned off his lamp. He pulled the covers of his bed over Alcor and himself. After a few moments he too fell asleep.

Nightmare Realm
"Soon, very soon young Cipher, you will lose everything and everyone you care about, and it will be at your hands." a black hexagon demon spoke. He watched Alcor through a small tear in the Nightmare Realm. He cackled evilly and faded into the shadows of the land.

Time Skip: Morning
Tyrone woke to the sounds of Alcor whimpering in pain or fear. Tears streamed down his face which was scrunched up in fear. His counter tried to wake him but that made Alcor start crying harder. Tyrone, realizing Alcor wasn't going to wake up, ran to Wills room and swung the door open.

"Bill somethings wrong with Alcor!" Tyrone said quickly and fearfully. Bill shot up from the bed and flew quickly out of the room with Will following close behind. Tyrone trailed after them and ran into his room where Bill was holding Alcors writhing body on the bed and Will pressing his hands onto Alcors head. After a moment he removed his hand and a dream catcher, like the one Bill had used, formed in his hand. The feathers were once again black and the gold thread was tarnished. Will was about to lift the dream catcher into the window where sunlight poured into the room but Bill stopped him.

"Wait. I need to see what his nightmare was about." Bill said. He took the dream catcher from Will and looked at it. His eyes widened after a few moments and Bill rushed to the window and held the dream catcher up to the light. Black mist curled off of it and disappeared. The dream catcher took on is former appearance and Bill made it disappear.

"B-Bill? W-what happened in A-Alcors dream?" Will asked. Bill glared at the ground for a moment before speaking.

"Alcor, surrounded in the bodies of his loved ones, all dead. The blood staining his hands and clothes, and he was there." Bill said. His body began to change from his normal yellow to red.

"H-H-Him?! I-I thought he w-was d-dead!" Will said getting teary eyed. Bill shook with anger, until Alcor began to stir. Bill regained his normal color and quickly turned to his son. Alcor sat up a moment later rubbing his eyes.

"Morning lov-Dad, Will, what the heck are you doing in here?!" Alcor asked shocked and slightly annoyed.

"Uh, you were having a nightmare and I got Bill and Will knowing they would know what to do." Tyrone said sheepishly.

"Well I'm fine now thanks." Alcor said standing up. Tyrone walked over and hugged him.

"You really scared me love." he whispered in Alcors ear. Alcor sighed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. I wish I knew what causes these dreams but I can only hope they'll get better." Alcor whispered back. Will and Bill exited the room while the two counter parts had their moment.

"Will w-we tell him w-what his d-dream was about?" Will asked nervously.

"No, we shouldn't scare or worry him anyways. We can just hope it was nothing more than a dream. Though I highly doubt it." Bill said angrily.

"L-let's just forget it f-for now." Will said sniffling.

"Right. Are we ready for later on?" Bill asked Will in a very hushed tone.

"E-everything is p-prepared Bill." Will said. Bill smiled softly and wrapped Will in a hug. Will hugged back leaning his head on Bills chest. Bill kissed Wills forehead and the two stood like that for a few moments.

"I wonder what his reaction will be." Bill thought aloud.

"Hopefully i-it's a good o-one." Will stuttered out.

Guys the Nightmare realm has been unstable lately and Bill and I finally managed to stabilize it. Plus this writers block curse is killing me but hopefully it should be over. Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me it means a lot to me. So here's the next chapter and I'll try to have another out this week. Until then! REMEMBER REALITIES AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE!