Chapter 6

I finally finished all of my homework, which I had procrastinated. So instead of doing little bits of it during the whole weekend, I barely started doing my homework until 10:00pm. I looked at my look that had said. 12:56.

I should really get some sleep'

I walked over to 'my' bed, laid under the      -very warm- covers, and rest my head on the fluffy, soft pillow and tried falling asleep. Soon enough I woke up to my alarm. I fell back asleep. About 5 minutes I woke up to the sound of

"(Y/N)!! WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!"

That voice... It doesn't sound like Karma's...
I opened my eyes and saw a familiar feminine figure. My eyes widened.
'Mom...?"
I got out of my bed and ran to her, with my arms out, ready to be embraced into a hug. Before I could even reach her, the image of her slowly misted away, making me fall to ground. A laid there and started crying.

I then woke up again...

                     'Was that a dream?'

Looking at my alarm clock that said 3:40, sighing and trying to fall back asleep.

------TIME SKIP------

I sat up from the bed and looked around. I wiped my eyes and tried to adjust to the room I still am not used to. I slowly got up from under the covers, and hopped off of my bed. I only stood up for seconds until I fell forward onto the ground, almost falling asleep again. I slapped my cheeks, trying to wake myself up. I looked for my adhesive wrap and my boot. I put on the adhesive before putting on the boot. I somewhat limped to the small petite closet and grabbed my uniform out of it. Looking outside of the bedroom, I saw Karma Akabane standing there, I stared at him. Not in a "OMY GOODNESH HE'S SO HOT" look. It was in a 'I can't see you who are you' look. My eyes blinked closed for a good 2 seconds.

"(F/N)? Are you okay, you look like a mess."

He said, laughing at his obvious yet dumb joke.

"Yea yea,im okay gamma..."

I said walking out the door walking to school. I bet you're assuming I have no idea where I'm going huh? Well that's where you're wrong cause I had google maps on my phone and ready to go.

Finally, I arrived at the school campus. Not the E class campus, but the actual school building. I let out a large sigh, not looking foward to the hike to get to the E-Class. When I finally got there, I sat in my chair and laid my head down on the desk. The bell had only rung just 1 minute after I got there, and korosensei arrived inside the classroom and began taking roll.

"(F/N)-San?"

"H-heree"

I said very quietly, falling back asleep. Then Korosensei began teaching the lesson.

"And these are your formulas for quadratic equ- (F/N)-San!!!!"

"Huh??!"

The yell frightened me so much I fell off of my chair,getting a laugh from everyone in the class.

"NO SLEEPING IN CLASS!"