Chapter 5

It is Saturday morning. I was sleeping soundly in a separate bedroom from karma, only downstairs, because of my ankle. I then woke up and looked around. As I looked around, I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms, yawning and shaking off the sleepiness. Looking around the room with squinted eyes, I saw a plain light gray blanket, in which I was sleeping in, a white curtain with red, but faded flowers, a small table, clean light brown carpet, and a TV. One of the things I saw, was that I am still in my school clothes, for I never changed out of them since I didn't stop by my house before coming to Karma's. I got out of the covers and set my bare feet on the soft carpet. I stretched largely as I yawned, looking at the boot that lay next to my feet, and sighed. It took me a while to wrap the adhesive around my ankle and put on the boot. I figured, since I'm not going anywhere besides out of this room, I don't need the crutches. Yet again, the doctor did say to use the crutches for 2 weeks, and it hasn't even been one yet. I opened the door of the new room and looked around. I walked outside and saw Karma sitting on the couch, staring at nothing, which is what it looks like. I don't know what to do. This isn't my home so I can't just do as I please. I don't feel comfortable walking around and just doing anything. So I walked back into I guess I can say my room and sat on a chair.
In front of the chair was a desk, in which I lay my head on, letting out a big sigh. Not sure what to do since Im so awkward and shy. I figured since Im so bored, I might as well use my--.

Oh no

I left the room looking for Karma.

"Karma-Kun!"

I turned around and he was right there. Which scared me.

"Is this what you're looking for?"

He said, waving the phone in his hand.

"U-um yes... C-can you give it back please?"

I said reaching out for the phone. I tried to grab it but he put it behind his back on his other hand. I tried to grab it but I ended up tripping, falling on Karma with us both on the ground. My face lit up a bright red.

"S-s-sorry"

I said as I sat up and tried to get up. In which I failed in doing. So, Karma got up and helped me get up. I grabbed his hand as he tried to pull me up. Which failed miserably, resulting in me falling on top of him, again. But this time it was different. My lips landed on top of his. My face turned an even brighter red. I got off of Karma and squealed. This time,I used something near me to help me get up. I turned away, letting my face cool down. It's just not happening, I keep thinking about it.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry....!"

I said as I sat on the couch,facing the opposite direction of Karma.

"Is someone to embarrassed to look at me?"

I nodded my head vigorously there's no point in hiding it... I then felt Karma's presence moving closer to me. He sat on the couch and right next to me. I looked at the couch cushion next to me and covered my face with my bangs.

"Im tired... I'm going to go back to my room..."

I got up off of the couch and walked back to my room with my face still as red as Karmas hair. I closed the door and plopped down on my bed with my face in my pillow. I reached out for my phone and I couldn't find it. And then I remembered... 'Oh no' . I got off of my bed and opened the door slowly,  peeking through the it. Then I see Karma looking through where I was also looking. Scared, I fall onto the ground, opening the door. I open my eyes and look at Karma who is holding my phone in his hand.

"Looking for this?"

He said seductively. I got up off of the floor and tried grabbing my phone,only for it to be pulled away from me. I gave Karma a sort of angryish look.

"I won't give it back to you until you admit that you liked it"

'Liked wh-...'I then realized what he was talking about. My eyes widened as my face flushed red. I sighed as I clenched my fists next to my legs. I puckered my lips together and looked down at the ground next to me.

"I liked it..."

I said very quietly and slowly.

"I couldn't hear you."

I sighed.

"I didn't like it"

I said slightly louder but the 'n't' part much quieter that even i couldn't hear.

"What was that?"

"UGH! I said it! What do you want me to add a 'Oh please do it again cause I liked it so much'"

I said mockingly as I rolled my eyes.

"Well since you asked..."

Karma began to lean in closer to my face.

"W-w-what are you doing."

I pushed him away with my arms.

"What,I thought you wanted me to"

I growled and snatched my phone out of his hands and slammed the door on him. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and walk to my desk where I do my homework, and began working.

-------------------------------------------------------------
GUYS I'M SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED THIS STORY IVE BEEN BUSY AND I HAD SORT OF A WRITERS BLOCK (which I have pretty often if I say so) SO FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 4 MONTHS AND PLUS I KINDA GOT OVER THE WHOLE KARMA X READER THING! !!!! SORRYYYY
(And please forgive me if you saw an update,clicked on it,and it was gone. I was writing it this morning and I was walking off of that huge ass step from the school bus and accidentally tapped on "Publish") FORGIVE ME TWICE MY FRIENDS AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. (im probably gonna have another writers block... ;-;)