Chapter 2

"Well then, (F/N)-San... Tell me what's in here that you don't want me seeing?"

   You took a deep breath. You had an idea on what to say, but you didn't want to say it outloud.
What do I say...
You think to yourself.

"Um.... I'm not h-hiding anything"

"So then its okay if I look through your backpack... Hm?"

"N-no its not... Its just that I have.... MYDIARYINTHEREWHICHKINDASTATESTHATITHINKYOURECUTEPROVINGTHATIMAYHAVEASLIGHTCRUSHONYOUWHICHIDONTWANTYOUTOKNOW!"

Everyone looked at you really confused. You said that so fast, that noone understood. Or so you thought. "I see, (F/N). Only after 5 and a half hours, you already have the slightest interest in me... Is that correct"

'Shit... I'm screwed. My life is over. I'm ready to be taken away'
You looked down, covering your face compeletly, quietly saying.
"Y-"
"You don't know that's what she meant..."
It was Okuda. Standing up for you.

"She could have said something compeletly different and you just got it wrong..."

"And how are you so sure of that?"

She stood up from her desk.
"I just am"

Everybody looked at her in awe. Like she never stood up for anyone before. Because she hasn't. But why would she say that out of nowhere?
Around this time lunch is usually over and Bitch-Sensei entered the classroom beginning the English lesson.

  When school ended, you walked outside, alone. Thinking about why Okuda had gone off like that. Perhaps she... Likes Karma as well? That's nothing to fret over right now... How would you approach Karma now that he most likely knows about your little crush on him or thinking he's cute.

'What should I do?'

After you finished that thought, the certain red head sneaked up behind you. Without the sound of foot steps. Everytime you would look back to see... Noone was to be found. You looked behind you once again, still, noone. When you turned around... There he was... Hanging from a tree branch, upside down. You jumped back, holding your chest... Obviously frightened.

"Leaving me already? (F/N)-San?"

"Y-yes.  AND DON'T DO THAT YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEAT ATTACK"

"You can't handle even a small scare?"

"N-NO just Shut up and leave me alone... B-baka."

You said angrily. Stomping away, walking around the Karma acting like a monkey. He hopped off of the branch and leaned on a tree watching you angrily stomp away. Then suddenly, you both heard a gunshot, and Karma saw it pointing towards you. Fortunately, you dodged the bullet. But unfortunately, the dodge resulted in you falling down the hill. Almost all the way to the main campus.
"(F/N)!" Karma Yelled while running after you. He slid down the hill, but in a more careful manner than you. He found you laying on the floor, almost unconscious.
"(F/N)! (F/N)!"
He looked around everywhere to see who it was that did that, and he spotted someone running away. He gritted his teeth as he watched what seemed like a man, run away with his sniper gun.

   Just then, your eyes slowly opened, laying eyes straight on Karma.
"(F/N)!"

"Karma? W-what happened?"

"That doesn't matter. Are you okay?"

"Yea I t- OW"
Karma looked concerned.
"My foot hurts... I don't think I can wa-"
You weren't even able to finish your sentence. Karma already had you on his shoulder.
"Kar-Ma?"

"You're going to pay me back for this."

You nodded.

10 minutes have passed and you reached the emergency room. Karma sat you down on one of the waiting chairs, And walked to the front desk explaining what happened. You both had to wait a few minutes before being able to be put into a room.

When they did put you into a room, they had to x-ray scan your leg.
After that, and 1 hour of waiting, they finally came back with the results.
"Its nothing big. You only have a sprained ankle. We're going to have to wrap an adhesive around it, and you'll have to walk around with crutches for about a week or two, how ever long it takes to heal. And you'll be sleeping here tonight, but in a different room. Any questions?"

You shook your head, signaling 'No' 

"Okay. Well we'll have you a couple of nurses come over to move you to a room upstairs."

The next morning you woke up in your room, hospital room, that is. You looked around. Expecting to see your everyday average room. Did you see that? No. Instead you saw a familiar Red head sleeping on the couch next you.
"K-karma-Kun?"
Hearing his name woke him up, but slowly. Seeing him lift himself up slowly. With those sleepy eyes and bed hair... Made you blush. While also realizing, that he went through all this trouble, to make sure you were alright. He stayed by your side every second and along the way.  Does thinking that make you blush any less? Of course not. Taking one long look at the Karma that barely just woke up, not even realize you were doing so. Then the door opened and revealed a mysterious person. Just kidding it was the nurse.

"Oh great, you're awake. We'll have to put a boot on you. And you'll be able to go back to school tomorrow."
Then she left. You checked the time on your phone and it was 8:00.

"Karma its 8 o'clock, you have to get to school."

"And what if I don't want to?"
He said rubbing his soft crimson red hair.

"Um..."
You were at a loss of words. You didn't know what to say.

"What's wrong... (F/N)-San? Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up.... This is your fault... B-baka."

"Heh... Is someone getting mad?"

"...I hate you..."

Then Karma laughed. Leaving you all happy and bubbly in the inside. But mad and embarrassed on the outside.
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update on this one. I literally haven't gotten any sleep in the last two days. Stupid homework. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.