I was sitting at the dining table, eating dinner with my family and then my phone rings. "Excuse me"I say and walked up to the other room. I wasn't sure who it was but I picked up.

"Hello, who is this?" I utter.

"Hi, this is Armaan, mom told me to call you."

"Oh yea I want to meet with you somewhere personally because I have to talk to you if it's ok with you." I say shocked to hear his high pitched voice.

" Oh sure, is tomorrow around 6:00pm at the deck of Central Park ok?"he says.

"Sure...ill talk to you later, bye."

"Take care, bye"he says.

He seems really nice on the phone, I wonder how he really is by heart. Thinking about that I go back to the dining room to finish off dinner.

"Who was it?" dad askes.

"Oh it was just a friend." I said not wanting to lie but I had to. And finished off my dinner.

"So do you agree with the proposal of marriage" dad asked me nicely.

"Yes dad, I agree"i put on.

"I'm so proud of you..we have to have something sweet." he said.

I leave a smile when he says that and then mom says, "sure why not!" And then I face Atif and he is smiling and then he says, "I'm really happy for you kiddo!" "thanks Atif!"i reply.

The next day at Central Park
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's 5:15pm and I'm still not ready to go to Central Park. Armaan is picking me up at 6:00pm. In a hurry I quickly take out my black maxi skirt and a black shirt along with it and run to the bathroom to take a quick shower

I come out and blow dry my hair and put it in a bun for my hijab. I'm going to do very simple make up, so I put on eyeliner in my waterline and a light nude pink lipstick. And rap my hijab around my hair.

I check the time and it's 5:50pm. Armaans still not here, so I wait up at the living room couch.

2 minutes later, I get a call from a unrecognizing number and I pick it up.

"Hello this is Armaan, are you ready?" Armaan says first.

"Yea, I been ready." I say.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, but I'll be there in 2-3minutes."

"Ok I'll be ready."

I go to the closet and grab my sandals and put them on and wait for him to come. Just then I hear a car beep outside. I went to the window near the house door and I see Armaan's car. I said,"allah hafiz" to my mom and went outside shutting the door behind.

He came out the car and opened the passenger door for me "thank you!"

"My pleasure" he says and he shuts the door and walks to the drivers seat.

"You look beautiful."he says.

I get this smile on my face and I kind of blush.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I say shyly.

"Thanks!"

The whole way to Central Park, there was silence. No one talked. Nor did we have eye contact until we reached there. To the beautiful deck at Central Park.
The sunset covering the sky with the orange sky which was a beautiful scene. And then we walk to the deck.

"What was it the thing you wanted to talk to me privately?"he says standing by me.

"I don't know if your mom told you but, I wanted to ask you personally, do you want to marry me?"

"I think I'm not in the age to get married yet, but I wouldn't mind, what about you?"

"I wouldn't mind either but there is something I have to ask you."

"Go ahead"

"Is it ok if I finish my studies even after marriage, I want to be sure because I want to become something in future."

"Yes of course, you could I wouldn't mind at all."

"Thank you Armaan"

"No problem."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it's really really short but I said I will update Friday so here we go. I will update the next chapter Monday maybe.

Thanks a lot for the support and for giving me 1k reads it means alot!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy:)

Lovecare16