"So they're after Mewtwo huh? Let's see how they'll deal with it" He said before he followed them to Cerulean Cave.

As the two reached the place, they started to explore it, both trainers with their Darkrais guiding them since they can see at the darkness and they were ready for anything, but they only found normal Pokémon around the cave, nothing too important. As Ash and Tobias kept walking, they suddenly started to feel some sort of power get closer to them, and closer, and closer, and then they saw a figure stay in front of him, it was wearing a cape which meant its face couldn't be seen and it made it more intimidating.

"Who are you?" Tobias asked, his voice a tiny bit shaky, which couldn't be noticed, but Ash noticed Tobias' glare and saw that he was a bit intimidated, and Ash was a bit as well. Soon the figure took out its cape, revealing a purple humanoid cat, a large purple tail, and a tube behind his neck, it was the Legendary Pokémon, and the strongest of them all, Mewtwo.

"Mewtwo, so you were the one who called us here" Ash asked, a bit impressed to see the Genetic Pokémon in front of them and that he called them while Tobias was awestruck, he was just meeting the most powerful Pokémon of all times.

'Indeed Chosen Ones, I was the one who called you here' Mewtwo replied, confusing the duo with his response.

"Chosen ones?" Tobias asked, completely unsure of what Mewtwo meant, while Ash was confused because Mewtwo said Chosen 'Ones', and Mewtwo noticed this.

'Allow me to explain you why I said Chosen Ones' Mewtwo said before he placed his hands in their heads as they now got in a trance.

Flashback~

In a house not far away up on a cliff, stood a woman, looking like she was in her late 20's, like she was also six months pregnant, wearing a pink top with a white skirt, her brown hair tied into a ponytail and her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with joy as she was getting the clothes to the dryer, and up in a room inside the house, stood a pale blonde haired baby, his room had a few stuff, it was all black, white and red, and with it, the boy had a Darkrai plushie close to him, his cute little snores could be heard if you stood close enough. It was Tobias Ketchum sleeping safe and sound, as Delia now saw the return of her husband Red Satoshi, who looked extremely worried and that concerned Delia.

"Delia, listen to me, we gotta leave this place, Giovanni now has me tracked down, and he knows about Tobias, he has to leave" Red said in an alarming tone, making Delia eye him in concern and sadness.

"What?! But. Tobias, who will stay with him?! And what about our new baby?! What will be of both?!" She desperately asked, as Red looked at the sky, and for a second he saw Arceus standing there with a smile and nodded.

"Tobias will go with my sister-in-law Laura Takahashi, she's just like you Delia, we can trust her" Red reassured her, which seemed to work as she sighed and smiled at her husband.

"Okay dear, I believe you, I just hope both will find out soon enough" She half said and half sighed, hoping that what she said happens, and Red noticed it as he cupped her cheek and kissed her briefly.

"I'll go after him, make sure Giovanni doesn't find out, or else..." Red said as he glanced down at her stomach and Delia hugged her stomach in fear, but soon calmed down as she nodded and both now we're going upstairs.