Chapter 26

After Team Plasma Incident

" Hey guys." Ash said smiling as Pakura and Cilan jumped surprised

"Hey Ash." Pakura said hugging her boyfriend

 "Where Iris." Ash asked 

"I don't know to be real honest." Cilan said until they heard an explosion

"I don't want to know." Ash asked running outside as he see Iris dealing with a enraged Kyrum

"Humans I challege the Boy." Kyrum yelled as Ash enlarged a Pokeball

"So we meet." Kyrum said

"What you want." Ash asked

"A battle." Kyrum 

"Why not go Ho-Oh." Ash called out

"Sacred fire." Ash ordered and knocking out Kyrum easily and catches him

"Man Do I have to deal with legendaries is starting to be pain can't I get a rest in one region where I have to catch legendaries." Ash said sighing as Ho-Oh snickered

"You are a special boy." Ho-Oh said as Ash rembered the last time he was invovled in a crazy situation Team Galatic

"No you didn't" Cyrus said. He then held up his hand and there was a red gem sown into his glove. It glowed and then so did Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. Their eyes turned red, dull and lifeless and then they flew back down to Cyrus. "You won't stop me" Cyrus said. "J there's an extra five hundred in it for you if you do away with these two."

"Deal" J smirked and then released a vicious Salamence and hopped on top of it. J then signaled for her henchmen to attack as well and they released a bunch of Golbat and Magnemite. Ash and Cynthia clenched their teeth knowing that they'd be in for one heck of a fight.

"Evasive action now" Cynthia shouted to Ash. Both of them took off in flight to avoid the Golbat and Magnemite "Garchomp dragon pulse now" Cynthia called. Garchomp formed an emerald ball of energy in its mouth and then launched it at all the Pokémon in reach and nailed four of them.

"Latios help them out with Luster Purge" Ash called. Latios formed its signature attack and then took out more of the Pokémon with its attack. Back on the ground Cyrus was just about to enter the cave when he looked back and saw Cynthia and Ash flying and battling around the area.

"Soon" he whispered to himself turning around and going into the cave.

"Salamence hyper beam now" J called. Salamence fired out a powerful hyper beam towards Ash.

"Latios duck" Ash shouted. Latios flew downward avoiding the attack and went into a dive bomb. Ash looked to his left and saw J flying downward next to him and she had her left arm pointed at him and then a blaster began gathering energy in it. Ash's eyes widened "Latios extreme speed quickly" he shouted.

Latios flew off at a quick speed and avoided the blaster. J flew after Ash and continued firing at him "Don't worry" she shouted at him "If my blaster won't hit you, then Salamence will. Flamethrower now" she shouted. Salamence fired a jet of flames at Latios, who did his best to dodge it.

Cynthia just had Garchomp take down another three Magnemite before flying around and avoiding some thunderbolts before noticing Ash and Latios flailing about avoiding Pokémon Hunter J. "Ash" she said worried. "Garchomp let's go" she said.

Garchomp roared and flew towards Ash to give him some help, but their path was blocked by more Golbat. Garchomp roared in frustration and launched a massive hyper beam to blast them a part.