Twelve

Camila's POV

"No, no, no. This is not good Dinah. This is not so cool. What does she mean by that? Dinah, am--.. am I too late?" I asked panicked

"Mila, chill down. If she said that, then maybe you have to be the one."

"What do you mean, I should be the one?" I asked curiously sitting down on my bed beside her.

"It's your turn to chase her." She replied simply while fixing the project that we're doing.

"And plus, she can easily go to you if you show that you actually like her now. Not her bestfriend." She continued.

I covered my face with my hands and sighed. Dinah hummed a song, I payed down and stare at the ceiling and we stayed like that for a while.

What if Y/N already liked someone else ?

What if something happened to her?

Why am I so stupid to let her go? Why didn't I admit this before?

"I never wanted to end what we had" I suddenly stated out loud.

"Well, you were too mean to her. You hurt her camz." Lauren suddenly went in my room.

"But, I didn't know" I argued.

"Or maybe you just didn't want to admit it because 'she's a girl'?" She argued back.

I sighed.

"What do I do now?" I asked tearing up again.

Lauren went near me, I sat up.

"Camz.." she said while playing with my hand.

"I know it's hard, and I'm sorry if I can't remove the pain you're feeling. But, what we can do is, to chase her." She said smiling genuinely at me.

"Really? You'll help me?" I asked and she nodded. I hugged Lauren so tight and she tapped my back.

"Thank you, Lolo."

                               •••

So, it's Wednesday. 

End of the class.

 I've tried to talk to Y/N for few times but all she does was to ignore me, and I'm sick of it.

I'm now waiting on her locker so I could talk to her.

And right there, she walks in with that beautiful face.

"Hey, Y/N.." I said blushing.

She only nodded her head with a blank face, opening her locker and putting her stuff

"Please, can we talk?" I asked-- plead.

"No" she answered, as she tried to walk away, I grabbed on her long sleeve - sleeves.

"Dude" she said with annoyance.

"Please" I plead looking through her dark eyes.

I miss her bright eyes.

"Jake is looking for you, go talk to him. Not me." She said forcefully removing my hands on her.

I hugged her from behind when she tried to walk away again. I just love hugging her.

I sensed the tense on her shoulders.

"Please... Let's talk." I asked once again.

                               •••

"Talk" she said looking at me boredly while we sat on her bed face-to-face.

"Y/N... I know I've been confusing for years.. I never realized how much I liked you. Y/N, I really do like you. And you telling me that you're​ going to stop, kills me. I don't want Jake. I don't want anyone else. Give me one more chance to prove this to you, Y/N. Give me, us one more try." I said tearing up.

"First of all, there was never an us." She said, breaking me once again.

"Second of all.." she stopped, and got closer to me.

I was scared and nervous, til I got on the headboard of her bed and couldn't move anymore.

Our face were only inch away, holding my breath.

Right there...She intimidated me.

"Y/N, What are you-" I whispered but was cut off with her soft lips.

I was shocked that my eyes were so widen, but as soon as I was about to kiss back, she backs up. I groaned.

"I'll give you a chance..If you'll give us a chance to happen" she smirked.

"But.. There's one thing... I'm just, really scared. You and me.. We're girls and my parents doesn't know. I--"

I stopped Midway my sentence because of the look in her face, it's so cutely hot.

I pushed her and straddled her hips.

"You scare me a lot, Y/N" and there, I kissed her with so much passion.

"You're still scared?" She asked.

"I am."

"Then this couldn't happen?" She asked with hurt expression.

"It could, but not now."

She sighed.

"I like you, so much. Never give up on me" I told her.

"I'll wait for you, Camila. I'll wait for us to happen."

Someday, we'll both fight for this.