Chapter Seven

I started writing the letter for Ash.

Ash,
Hi! Thanks for the video! I watched all of it and I loved it! So what's up? Your bandmates seem cool!
Sincerely,
Mia Jane

I know it isn't much but it's all I got. I put it in an envelope and took it downstairs to mail it.

.........

It has been a week and still no reply from Ash.

Sometimes I need to remind myself not to fall in love with him. He is a drummer in a boyband. I am a writer. He is always on the road and I am not. Tons of girls adore him which makes me just a friend that likes to write letters. And if my dad found out I was writing letters? He'd get mad at me for wasting my time when I should be studying and learning.

........

Today is three weeks with no reply.

I think I need to just forget about him and the letters. I need to study more. I need to make more friends. I need to read my books. I need to just forget for a little while.

........

"Mia, I got a letter for you." Nikki said waking me up. I sat up a little too excited. I opened the envelope seconds after she handed it to me. I read the letter.

Mia Jane,
Hi! I am good, and you? Right now I am about to go on stage. I wish you were here. I really wish I had some ice cream right about now. So..
Sincerely,
Ash

Ash,
Hi! I am great! I wish I had some ice cream about now too! I really don't know what to say. School is alright I guess...
Sincerely,
Mia Jane

........

"Hey Mia let's get some CDs. They are on sale." Nikki said walking over to the CD section at the mall. I looked threw most of them before spotting the one I wanted. "What CD is that?" Nikki asked. "it's a Five Seconds Of Summer CD. Do you like there music?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah they are pretty good. They have an Ashton in the band which is a little weird because you write letters to a boy named Ashton." She said. "Yeah, what a coincidence." I mumbled.

...........

I called my dad since it's noon. Our conversation didn't last very long. They never do anymore.

...........

I didn't write back to Ashton. I don't know what to say. I still don't.

That doesn't mean he left my mind. Honestly I can't stop thinking about him. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?