The Story of How I Found Out I was Pregnant

So,after Blake and I (you know what), we put our clothes on, finished eating the food that was left and we gathered (as in him) everything and left. We went to his house and left the picnic stuff. We hugged and I left.
At night, I couldn't stop think about what happen. My thoughts were spiraling. I couldn't sleep that night.
A few weeks past, and I was feeling rather nauseous. Probably the food at the cafeteria (which was really bad).As I was walking to the Biology class and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I was feeling horrible. My best friend, Ellie ran behind me and walked in to the bathroom and asked:
Ellie- Are you ok?
Isabel- Yeah, it was probably the food.
Ellie- Are you sure? When were you supposed to have your period?
I told Ellie about what happen with Blake.
Isabel- About 5 days ago.
Ellie- Have you ever considered that you are... (whispering) pregnant.
Isabel- Don't be ridiculous. That was about a ... month ago.
That moment I was so shocked. I thought 'It can be posible,can it? Pregnant of Blake? Oh no!!!'
Ellie- Isabel...Isabel!!!!
Isabel- What!
Ellie- At the end of our classes were are going to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.
Isabel- Okay
I was hyperventilating and shocked and all those emotions of unexpected, unwanted, pregnancy.
Isabel- This can't be happening. Ellie, please tell me it's not happening!*hyperventilating
Ellie- Calm down. Everything is going to be fine. We are going to get the pregnancy test and see if your pregnant or not. Probably is just me getting ahead of myself,but let's be sure. Don't think about it until the end of the classes.
*Isabel- Inhales deeply and exhales*
Isabel- Ok
I couldn't stop thinking about it.I was thinking 'Why me! Out of everyone Why me!!!'
At the end of classes, Ellie grabs me by the hand and says:
Ellie- Let's go to the pharmacy!
When we got to the pharmacy, we went straight to the pregnancy test aisle and got the most accurate test that they  had and grab some junk food and water and paid for it. After ,we went to the bathroom and I peed at the test and after a few minutes, Ding Ding PREGNANT!!!!!
Ellie- Don't freak out. Probably it not true, but you need to go to the Gynecologist.
Isabel- How can this happen to me ?!
I cried a lot that day. A few days later I went to the gynecologist and she confirmed it. I was Pregnant with my Brother's Best Friend's Baby.