18 and Pregnant!

Isabel is a 18 year old. She is an intelligent college student, studying to be a pediatrician. She has brown hair and eyes. She wear glasses and sometimes (when she felts like it) contacts. She wasn't always a popular person. She is just her own person in her own world. She recently bought a journal notebook and wanted to experience the whole journal experience.
First Journal Entry
"Hi, my name is Isabel and I'm pregnant with my brother's best friend baby.I know what are you going to say 'why she sleep with him or something like that', but honestly it doesn't matter right know, but you wanna know why? Well, I'll get started on this story. I was a freshman in college studying medicine to become a Pediatrician . I broke up with my boyfriend after high school prom because he slept with my best friend. I couldn't believe how my best friend betrayed me like that out of all the guys in the world. I'm going out of topic."
*sigh*
"Okay, continuing the story. I wanted to lose my virginity to him. His name was Jackson. He is also a freshmen in college but with a major in Chemical Engineering .But that's not case. After I broke up with him, I wanted to lose my virginity to someone I trust, not with someone random or some person I dated and then broke up with me. I wouldn't want to hate someone I lose my virginity to. I know what you are going to say 'Hey, and why you wanted to lose your virginity to Jackson?' Because before being a relationship,we were best friends. And I trusted him enough to lose my virginity to.But after the betrayal, I didn't what to see his face or my best friend again.