After eating the pizza August had bought me I then went straight back to work which consisted of numerous people entering the emergency room.

***

I grabbed my coat and buttoned up as I was getting ready to leave. My phone buzzed and I assumed it was August as I walked outside. But looking at my phone I realized I was completely wrong.

Trevor: I'm around the area so I'm stopping by the hospital and we can talk in my car sorry for the inconvenience.

That's fine I'll see you then.

I sighed as my palms began to get sweaty, I haven't seen him in over a year so this would be nerve racking for me altogether.

5 minutes later I saw a familiar car pull up and it was no one other than Trevor. I got up and walked towards his car and opened the door, he parked and shifted his attention towards me.

"You look.. great." He said taking a good look at me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Well I'm not trying to waste your time so let me get straight to the point." He said licking his lips and looking over at me.

"Right". I said

"I apologize for how I treated you when we were together because now I can say that I truly miss you." He paused. "But I know no amount of words could make up for the hurt I caused but I'm just hoping you'll accept my apology." He said sincerely.

My eyes began to get glossy because I was finally letting go of the hurt he caused and I felt a burden being lifted off of my shoulder.

As he leaned towards me I hugged him but suddenly there was tapping against the passengers side window. It was a guy I've never seen before but he looked angry.

"Get the fuck out." He yanked my arm.

Trevor had began getting out when the unknown man placed a gun to my head, by now I was scared shitless.

"Make one more step and I'm blowing this bitch out." He said through gritted teeth.

He put the gun down and grabbed me and led me to a car, he pushed me into the back and got into the passenger side where another man drove off.

I was scared, tired and more scared. "I-I promise I don't know anything." I muttered frantically hoping they'd let me go.

The driver smacked his teeth. "Shut the fuck up man."

The other guy had pulled out his ringing phone from his pocket.

"Yeo?." He answered. "Nah only got some bitch that I saw with him.. yeah we on our way now... aight one." He hung up.

A few minutes later he turned around and slapped me in the face causing my lip to quickly bruise, he then sent a numerous out of punches to my face.

My eyes remained low and my vision kept going and coming until I finally felt myself blackout.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my wrists were handcuffed to the chair I was sitting on.