20

*skip to next day & y/n's poV*

I woke up to a silent house. Wow. Why isn't jj screaming yet. Then it hit me. I don't live there anymore. I stood up and walked over to my suitcases. I picked out (media). I then walked to the bathroom to have a shower. I got in the shower and turned the water on.

*skip shower*

I got out of the shower and got dressed and did my hair. I then walked back into the room and went on my phone. I was about to go on twitter when someone started calling me. I read the name 'dad💙✨🌎'. I went to answer it then I remembered what the person said.

Well tell the guys to watch there backs!

I let the phone ring out as i felt the tears starting to come. I got up and walked out of the room and down to the stairs. I walked out of the door and to my favourite place, the park.

*skip journey to park*

I got to the park and found a bench. I sat down and just watched the scenery. It was so peaceful at the park. I sat there for about 20 minutes until I heard someone shout my name. I looked to my left to see all the guys. Oh no, I have to leave. I quickly got up and ran to the right as quick as possible but I soon heard feet running behind me. I eventually got caught and was pulled back.
Y/n: please just let me go. I cried.
Josh: no, I've got my daughter back and I'm not losing her okay! Josh said sternly.
I just nodded and hugged him as I cried.
Josh: are you okay, where have you been , what happened, where have you been sta-
Simon: josh, she probably doesn't want to talk right now. I heard Simon say as I nodded in agreement.
Josh: okay, when you are ready to talk I'm here. He said as he hugged me.
I have to get away from them. I can't be seen with them. What if that per- I was broke out of my thought by my phone ringing. I looked down to the contact. 'Crazy phsyco person' I hid the contact from josh and stood up.
Y/n: I have to take this. I said as I walked away.
I answered the phone and waited for the person to talk.
Unknown: I thought I told you to stay away from them. The girl voice spat.
Y/n: I know, I tried, and what are you, some super stalker who watches me every second of every day. I said as I rolled my eyes.
Unknown: yep. The girl said as I tried to stop myself from laughing but couldn't.
I burst into a fit of laughter but that stopped as soon as I heard the voice.
Unknown: shut the hell up and get away from the guys, or Simon gets it. The voice spat.
Y/n: okay, just please don't hurt them. I said as I hung up the phone.
I turned around and looked at the guys to see them talking. I sighed as my eyes filled with tears.
Y/n: I love you guys so much. I whispered knowing they couldn't hear me.
I then turned the other way and sprinted.
Simon: Y/N! Simon screamed as I heard his voice break, which broke my heart.

-skip to back at orphanage-

I stopped at the door and leaned again the door frame completely out of breath. I was about to walk in when I heard a familiar voice.
Simon: y/n. A broken Simon said.
I didn't turn around because I knew if I did I would just melt into his arms.
Y/n: go away Simon. I said as I opened the door.
Simon: no. Simon said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.
I looked down at my feet trying not to look into his eyes.
Simon: look at me beautiful. Simon said as he put his hand to my chin and made me look up at him.
I looked up into his broken ocean eyes, I used to love looking into his bright blue ocean eyes, but now they are a dark broken blue. Look at the damage I've done. I've broken my boyfriend. He then pushed me into the wall and kissed me. I instantly kissed back but stopped when I remembered what the girl said.

-flashback-

"Stay away from he guys, or Simon gets it"

-pointless flashback over😂-

I pushed Simon away and looked at him.
Y/n: I'm so sorry Simon. I said barely audibly as I broke into tears.
Simon: baby, please don't cry. Simon said as he moved closer.
I backed away and cried more.
Y/n: STAY AWAY FROM ME SIMON. I screamed as all of the other guys showed up.
Josh: Y/N, JUST STOP RUNNING, YOUR BREAKING US. Josh shouted as he cried.
Y/n: DONT YOU THINK ITS HARD FOR ME, HAVING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST, I DONT DO IT FOR ENJOYMENT, I DO IT FOR YOUR SAFETY SO LISTEN TO ME AND LEAVE! I screamed as I cried.
Before I could do/say anything else Simon grabbed me and pulled me into a warm hug that I couldn't escape.
Y/n: p-please l-leave. I said as I tried to get away but I couldn't.
I had no choice but to give in. I completely broke down on the floor as all the guys ran over to me and helped me up.
Simon: please, y/n, just calm down. Simon said as he hugged me.
Josh: baby, please calm down. He said as he kissed my forehead.
Tobi: y/n, you don't have to tell us right now but why have you done all this.
I couldn't talk so I just unlocked my phone went on to the messages and threw my phone at Tobi while Simon picked me up.
Tobi: omg, guys you need to look. I heard him say as I cried into Simons shoulder.
Harry: y/n, i don't care what you say, we are going to the police right now. He said sternly.
I just nodded.
Y/n: Simon, i need my stuff from the orphanage. I said as I rested my head on his shoulder so I was looking at him.
Simon: were going to the police station first princess. He said as I nodded.
We all the headed back to the house laughing and talking. It feels so good to be back with the guys.

-skip journey to house-

We finally got back to the house and walked inside. When we got inside Simon put me down as I took my shoes off. I walked into the kitchen followed by all of the guys. What i saw made me freeze.
Simon: babe, what's wr- He said as he saw what i saw he froze as well.
It was horrible, right in front of us was...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay, so i've write this chapter twice, cuz I write half of it finished the chapter, didn't like it, so I deleted it and started again😂anyway, cliffhanger much😂don't hate me!😂anyway sorry i'm so crap at updating this book, i feel so bad!!💩anyway i hope you like this guys💖anyway guys, until next time PEACE✌️️