Eclipsa the Queen of darkness

Eclipsa Butterfly, Queen of mewni above, and considered as the creator of the forces of evil. Eclipsa was one of the strongest of their generations Queens before Star displayed his magical ability, say a legend of it in your rug that says;

"From a mewman I desposo and a monster consider it as its eternal love, fleeing away from the lands of Mewni".

It is said that it overshadows possessed your chapter is still considered dangerous by glosarick and future Queens who saw how dangerous that was, one of those Queens was the undaunted moon.

Their marks on the cheeks are some Spades; considered as inverted hearts nailed by sharp swords.

Eclipsa Butterfly, Queen of darkness

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

references: in the episode "crystal clear" several dangerous beings crystallized, is seen in one of them was a thin silhouette that resembled Eclipsa, and if it was really bad and why she was imprisoned? Or simply was manipulated by someone smart? (* Coof * Toffee)

When his name is mentioned by Baby, River says: "Monster love" can believe that it overshadows had an interest by the monsters that were out of his reach, and for these reasons is he had fallen in love with a monster and it had created a chapter of her darkest spells from the book. The obvious reasons of its closure by the magic organization.

Star and Eclipsa are the only Queens who have managed to have a great potential of magic at a young age, but we know very well that one of them is possessed by evil forces.

Eclipsa is the oldest generations Butterfly Queen, since before Star is 9th generation after Eclipsa (more abbreviated 900 A.E) between Star and overshadows is rumored that they will have a battle (that describes it in his title "Star vs the forces of evil" and obvious reasons that the name of the chapter is that) if describiriamos to Eclipse would be;

A very powerful Queen, that had a huge interest in monsters, I think an innumerable amount of dark spells and with the passing of the years is was in love with a monster, so then she herself left his wand with the spell of whispering and give it to which deemed his "love", betray it and attempt to destroy Mewni and the Butterfly's so that at the end only it would be a piece of the puzzle...
Or simply the plan of the two, which is destroy Mewni and release the monsters should fail and Eclipse will be sacrificed as dangerous adherents to save his beloved and the will take years to complete its plan to rescue his beloved and thus destroy the Butterfly's and Mewni?

(It sounds stupid but we are all free to theorize)

Anom: Hey you, this theory will be complicated, but some consider to Eclipse as one of few Queens who want equality of the monsters (there will Star but for well) I: but others considered eclipses as the first Queen in betraying his Kingdom and wanting to destroy Mewni...