END

Chanyeol is running through the hospital halls while Baek's face is flashing on his mind.

Nana escaped to the mental hospital when she heard that Chanyeol is going to get married with Baekhyun.

He killed Baekhyun by shooting him at the chest part.

Chanyeol stopped when he saw Baekhyun showering with blood.

Chanyeol's tear fell while walking to his Baekhyun. He has so much pain in the Chest he cried and cried. Baekhyun is still breathing but he's in a critical condition.
Baekhyun taps his hands at Chanyeol's back to calm him down.

"Chanyeol, I hope you can find someone that is really for you. I hope you can achieve the dreams that I want to have. Like a happy Family. I hope you could be happy Chanyeol. I'm sorry I can't live anymore but always remember that I love you." But Baekhyun said that in his mind

Chanyeol's tears fell when Baekhyun heart's beat dropped and start to fall a straight line.

"Are you Chanyeol? Here's a letter from the man who died." The Nurse gave him a paper with blood stains with it.

Dear Chanyeol,

I think this will be the last time I'll be writing any letters for you. Please don't cry when I die. I don't want to see you suffering because of me. Smile now Park Yoda! I'm still here watchin you from above don't worry! I hope to see you soon my Giant Yoda. I love you so so much!

Goodbye.

Love, Baekhyun.

------------x
chanbaerries-
Date started: March 17, 2017
Date ended: March 17, 2017