9

Chase hung up and that's when Shyne lost it. He started punching walls and shit , screaming, cursing and all. Kym woke up from her 5 minute slumber alarmed.

She looked at Shyne like he was crazy but little did she know - that exactly what he was at that moment in time.

" Who got on your bad side ? ", Kym mumbled.

" Kain got shot ", Shyne spoke with venom in his voice.

" What?! Who? How? Where? ", Kym said alarmed.

Over the time that she had been in the Mafia, she had grown a brotherhood with both Kain & Chase. Her and Sincere had a love hate relationship.

" I don't fucking know ", Shyne said through gritted teeth.

Kym got up and fished around for a sweatsuit. She found one and quickly ran to the bathroom having a quick bird bath as she couldn't go to the hospital smelling like sex and coochie.

She put on her sweat suit and put her hair in a low ponytail. She came out of the bathroom to see Shyne just getting off the phone.

" What's going on? ", She asked.

" He in the hospital , he awake. I'm still finna go there tho ", Shyne said.

" I'm coming let me put on my sliders ", she said slipping into her all black nike sliders, and before they knew it , they were on their way to the hospital.

Kym and Shyne arrived at the hospital at 11pm. " Visiting times are closed ", The nurse on the reception desk called out.

Shyne took a stack out his pocket in mid-walk throwing it over the desk making the nurse's eyes widen in amazement. She was silent after that.

Shyne and Kym arrived at Kain's room where Kain was in the bed laid up and Sincere sat in the chair looking pissed off.

Kym made a stank face at the fact that Sincere was there.

" Shyne I ain't coming in there ", She said mugging Sincere through the glass.

Shyne sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Look - Now ain't the time for ya' shit Kym. Get ya ass in that goddamn room and stop being so fucking difficult ", Shyne snapped which made Kym mug him hard as fuck.

She walked into the room with attitude making Shyne suck his teeth.

" What's wrong with you Mike Tyson ", Sincere said sarcastically.

" Go suck yuh madda ", Kym snapped at him making Kain laugh at them.

" Why she gotta be Mike hard ass tho? ", Kain laughed then clutched his stomach.

He found the situation but he was putting himself through pain.

" Tell him what ya stupid hot headed ass did ", Sincere provoked her.

" Yall shut up. Acting so damn immature ", Shyne snapped.

" Nah I wanna hear this shit, whatchu do sis ? ", Kain said biting his lip to keep from laughing.