4

Kym woke up around 3 in the afternoon after a nap. She got up and winced feeling the pain from her eye.

" Shit, this mothefucker hurt ", She said out loud holding her eye. She was still in shock , she knew Zay could get aggressive but he had never laid hands on her before.

She got up looking in the mirror in the bathroom , looking at the mark he had left. She had a purple ring around her right eye which mad her mad as shit.
She knew that she would have to use make up to cover up her bruises.

Sighing in disappointment, Kym stripped of her clothes taking a quick shower. After 10 minutes she got out and blew out her hair before flat ironing it and getting her outfit of the day.

She settled on some light blue true religion shorts , a white true religion tee and cocaine white airforce 1s.

Once dressed, she put on her outfit and proceed to cover up her black eye with concealer and foundation before putting on setting spray to ensure that the make up didn't move. She side parted her hair and put it back in a low ponytail slaying her edges to perfection.

Once she was done , she went on snapchat taking a quick picture with the caption ' Still bad as ever 👅 '. Before gathering her stuff and heading out of her apartment.

She walked to her 2011 Lexus Coupe before getting in and heading over to Tammie's. Tammie stayed near Lenox Ave. Tammie's area wasn't exactly hood but it wasn't as bad as Lenox Ave itself. Kym arrived at Tammie's in 20 minutes.

When she got there, she realised Tammie's car was right there indicating she was home. Tammie lived by herself but was pretty much at her parents home in upper Manhattan majority of the time.

The apartment she lived in used to be her mothers but when her father became one of the best black Lawyers in the manhattan borough, her parents moved up to upper Manhattan.

Kym parked up taking her key out the engine and locking up. She grabbed her Ray Bands and headed for Tammie's apartment complex letting herself in.

" Bitchhhhh I'm here! ", Kym said announcing herself as she entered the front door.

" I'm in the kitchen hoe ", Tammie called out to her.

She proceed to Tammie's location to find Tammie half-dressed only wearing shorts and a bra.
All her make up and everything was done but she was topless.

" Bitch , you couldn't put on some
clothes? ", Kym asked her.
Tammie shrugged nonchalanty.

" It's hotter than hell itself out  right now, fuck imma put a top on for? ", Tammie asked her in a duh tone. Kym squinted her eyes at Tammie.

" Anyways so what happened with you and ole dude ? ", Kym asked referring to Sincere.

" Uhh, girl don't even get me started ", Tammie said rolling her eyes. Kym looked at her to continue.

" I don't remember shitttttt. All I know is the morning I woke up butt naked and when I looked under the cover all I saw was dick ", Tammie shook her head. Kym busted out laughing.

" Well bitch was it at least big ? ", Kym said between laughs.

" Was it? ", Tammie said sarcastically. This made Kym break out in a fit of laughter again.