Chapter 1: A fated encounter?!

~3rd person's P.O.V~

In a train heading towards Hargeon sat a (h/c) haired boy and a white cat. The (h/c) haired teen was looking into the distance while the white feline was working on his checklist. "Just one more stop until we reach Hargeon, (Y/n)-sama." The cat says to the boy. Said boy nods. The train halts to a stop, allowing passengers to exit or enter the vehicle.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Come on Natsu. Get in, before the train leaves you." My ears pick up on a female's voice not too far from Luke and I. My sensitive hearing could tell that the owner of the voice was proceeding to where I was or near there at least . I was half right. A blonde girl, a red haired girl, a navy haired girl who was holding a white cat in her arms and a half naked black haired man passed by Luke and I. Each of them smelled really familiar, and I wondered why, as I've never met them before. They were followed by a handsome pink haired man and a blue cat. The handsome pinkette looked sick. Must be motion sickness... I thought. "Suck it up, flame for brains! Hargeon isn't even that far anyways!" The ravenette shouts at the pinkette. So we're going to the same destination? "S-shut up...ice princess." The ravenette smirks. "Why don't'cha make me? Oh, that's right, you can't." He chuckles at his own joke as he took his seat.

Now, some of you might be thinking "listening to a conversation you clearly weren't invited to? How rude!" Well, I can't really help it. Since I'm a Dragon Slayer my 5 senses are enhanced. Hearing is my most enhanced sense.

~Timeskip to Hargeon (Natsu's P.O.V)~

As we finally got of that death contraption, a strong strong smell assaulted my nose. It wasn't a bad smell, it was just...overwhelming. I looked around for the source of the smell. My eyes landed on a figure wearing a (f/c) cloak. The figure was rolling a (s/f/c) suitcase and had a white furred - is that an exceed?! "OI! YOU IN THE (F/C) CLOAK!" I yell. The figure stops dead in his tracks and stands still for a few seconds before running. The exceed sprouts its wings and follows the figure. "Natsu? What business do you have with that stranger?" Erza demands. I shake my head. "It's hard to explain. That person just smells...special. And they had an exceed with them!" "What that person has or doesn't have is none of our business, Charcoal head." Freezer says. Lucy nods. "Gray's got a point, Natsu. We should just focus on the mission." "If they really are special, I'm sure we'll run into them again." Wendy adds. "Aw, you guys are full of crap..." I huff. "What was that?!" Erza asks. "N-nothing ma'am!"

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I hid behind a large tree. "Is the...*huff*...coast clear, Luke?" "I believe so, (Y/n)-sama." I lean against the tree and sink down to the ground, exhausted. "Maybe I overdid it. For all I know he could've just wanted the time. Ah, wait, but he had companions. They could have told him. Hold on though, they might have not known the time either..." I continue muttering to myself.

" I continue muttering to myself

Luke soon stops my muttering. "(Y/n)-sama, you don't think 'he' knows where we are, do you?" My body tenses. "There's no way, Luke." I pick him up and hug him. "And even he does find us, there's no way in hell we're going back. I swear it." "If you're sure..." He seemed doubtful but I brushed it off. "In any case, let's get back on track. We're here to find jobs, are we not?" He smiles. "We are indeed!" I get up and roll my suitcase as we advance towards a cobblestone path.