Jeff: It's obviously Five.

"No Jeff, it's not actually." I smirked.

Fendey: Two my darling?~

Hoodie paused before answering. "Seven?" I smiled nervously.

"......yes....." I stated defeatedly.

Fendey grabbed his fedora and shook it around. Then nudged it towards Hoodie. Hoodie, in a hesitant state of mind, reached his hand in...only to pull out a tiny piece of paper. He paused. Shocked, he read the name. "......Toby......" Hoodie stated slowly. There was a small chuckle form eveyone except for me and Toby, who stood up slowly, yet quickly and made his way over to Hoodie. "Well, off to the closet it is. Go on." Trendy shooed the two off. They were surprisingly holding hands. Once Trendy closed the door behind them, Fendey turned the TV on. It showed Toby, and Hoodie in the closet together. "Dude...you installed a cam in there?" Jeff asked. He nodded his head. "Of course~" "Sweet." Ben added in a dazed out manner.

First, Hoodie slammed Toby into the wall in a seductive way. His hands never left Toby's body. They just made their way up his jacket, pulling it off slowly. Once it was off, Hoodie's lips crashed into Toby's, who immediately kissed back. Pulling Hoodie's hair in the processes. Everyone in the room tensed up. Except for Fendey, Ben, Jeff, and LJ. They were probably used to this shit. After the long romantic kiss, Hoodie pulled off his own hoodie. Throwing it to the side. He bent down to were Toby's waistline was. He began kissing it and leaving hickeys with every touch. Making his way back up to where Toby's mouth was, he began kissing the twitching mess before him. I could only imagine how bad Toby's nerves must be right now. While still kissing him, Hoodie tinkered with Toby's zipper and button on his pants. And ever so slowly, they fell down. His briefs falling along with them. Leaving Toby completely naked. Hoodie started going down. He kissed the same marks he previously made down to Toby's twitching cock. He then began to lick the tip, while staring Toby dead in the eyes. Toby moaned quietly. He began to harden with each stroke of Hoodie's tongue. Then Hoodie began to toy with Toby's family gems (balls if I may). Toby moaned loudly. Causing Hoodie to shove his thumb in Toby's mouth. Collecting his saliva, then sucking on it himself. I began blushing crazily. EJ noticed then walked over to me rubbing my back. "It's okay (N/N). It's already been six minutes." I could tell he was quite flabbergasted himself. I then noticed a slight bulge coming out of his pants. I looked away quickly back to the screen. 'What did I get myself into?' I thought to myself. Hoodie then started deep throating Toby. I couldn't watch for much longer after realizing that Ben had a boner too. It was too much for me to handle. So I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I took a few minutes to collect myself again. After that, I slowly walked back out. Hoodie and Toby were both sitting on the couch. Fully dressed. I forgot that they only had seven minutes. Thank god. They both looked quite pissed. Hoodie mostly. I assumed it was because of them being secretly recorded for all to see.

He was staring at me when I came out. But I avoided eye contact. Then sat next to Jeff.
"Up next is...Splendy!" Fendey mused. "Pick a number brother." I frowned. He was the most innocent one here. Even Ben wasn't. Though he was the youngest. "O-okay...." His gleeful smile was swept off of his face.

Ben: Three?!
LJ: SIX!!!
Fendey: Eight...~?
Jeff: Nine.
Masky: ...Seven...
EJ: Four.
Hoodie: One.
Trendy: Two...
Toby: Five?
(F/N): ...Ten?

Splendy paused. "(N/N) IS RIGHTT!!" He said excitedly. I stared at him. "Are you sure?" I asked flabbergasted. "Yup." He said. I sighed. Fendey walk over to me waiting for me to pick an object.

When I reached my hand in, all I could feel was paper. "I thought that there was gonna be different objects?" Fendey's gaze was on me. "Nah, I just wrote everyone's name on a little paper since not everything would fit." He answered. "Oh, okay." I said picking up a paper. "Eyeless Jack." I read slowly. At first I was confused since I was so used to calling him EJ. But when he stood up, I knew exactly what was happening. My heart dropped. It's not like I didn't like EJ or anything. He was an amazing person. But I was just so used to being friends with everyone, that this kind of jazz never crossed my mind. He began walking over to me. Once he was next to me he rubbed my back like earlier. It was very soothing. It helped calm me down. Then he leaned in to my  and whispered: "That's how your clit is going to feel." I paused. He just continued walking to the closet door. I didn't even know what to think. I was so shocked at his comment that I couldn't even move. But after two minutes of EJ waiting, Fendey pushed me into the closet, then locked it behind us. Now it was just me, EJ, and four walls. Before anything, EJ began to feel around for any cameras. After finding the one that recoreded Hoodie and Toby, he smashed it. Then looked down at me...smirking. I was a blushing mess. I didn't know how to respond. But EJ led the way.

First, he pulled off his shirt. Then he pulled mine off. I let him. Because I already knew he was in control. He then placed his hand on my cheek massaging it with his thumb. Soon leaning in for a long romantic kiss. I was tense at first, due to the fact that his hand made it's way to my butt. And was squeezing it tightly. But after a while, I melted into him. Letting him slide his hands into my leggings. He roamed the surface of my skin making sure that every inch was touched. After that, his lips fell from mine, and landed on my neck. He began sucking on it leaving hickeys. I moaned when he left one on my right shoulder. The sensation was tingly, and warm. "You like that?" He asked seductively. "Well I could do so much more. Just tell me where." He stated. I smirked, becoming a blushing mess. My hands were placed around his waist. And my stomach was where his growing bulge was. Since he was taller than me. "Surprise me." I said looking up at him. "Beg." He whispered while licking my ear. "Sorry, but I'm not a child." I whispered back in the same tone as him. He chuckled, biting his lip. Then out of nowhere he slammed me into the wall. "Beg." He stated again. More firmly this time. "Make me." I said giggling into his chest. He smiled. Then reached his hands for the clasp on my bra. Undoing it, and letting it fall. He kissed me again, while messaging my breasts. Making his way down to them and leaving them soaked in saliva. His boner was digging into me at this point. His hands made his way to my leggings. Which were pulled off along with my underwear. His fingers dug into my clit. I moaned quietly at the sudden movement. He was toying with it in circles. After a while of me moaning. He took off his pants, and boxers. Leaving us naked. He grabbed my waist and turned me around, bending me down in the process. He readied his member at my entrance. Poking it as a warning. "I'm ready." I said reassuringly. It was gonna hurt like a mother, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. He shoved it in quickly, to avoid any slow pain. I moaned out, but after a while it started feeling good. Really good. My moans of pain soon turned into moans of pleasure. He would go harder everytime I did moan. He then stopped. My legs were shaking at this point. "Jack, please...don't stop~" I begged. "Please~?" I begged again. And he soon answered my wishes. He continued at the same fast pace he was at before. I could feel my walls closing around him. I soon became to tight. EJ couldn't even move. He was stuck. He tried to pull out, but he couldn't. "EJ please," I felt my stomach clench in pleasure. "I....What's happening?" I moaned out. "The best thing to ever happen to you." He answered. I came. While he was inside of me. I was soon followed by him. "......" I didn't know what to say. But all I knew is that, that was the best seven minutes of my life.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

I hope yall liked it.
Just remember that this is NOT part of the story. Just a lemony treat for my fellow readers.

I planned on publishing this before #10 but shit happens.

Here it is anyways. :3

Love ya & ducessss ✌💋✌💋

(Sorry if you don't like EJ, but he's one of my favs)