First kiss and blocking everything

Mats pov still

I can smell her.She can't know my secret..'her blood is right there.Shes so vunrable'

No.NO.I gripped my head.The burning sensation in my throat wouldn't stop.I needed blood.Now

Kristis pov

"Mat?" I heard Nate coming over to mats room with me,investigating.

"What's up?wheres mat?"his face went from tired to worried in the drop of brendon uries top hat.(heh)"Shit. He's at the mall(Nate knows his secret),don't worry." "Yeah at 12:00 am?I don't think so." "He went out ok?Just go back to sleep." "Fine" I lied.I was going to see h for him,or at least I was going to.I randomly passed out in the hallway,seeing a woman's figure In front of me.

Morgans pov (Suprise)

I chlorophormed her.Nate walked into the hallway,and I comepletely forgot about the rag in my hand.he was about to ask me wtf was going on,until Kristi mumbled in her sleep.She said mate name."go ahead"She mumbles,a scared look on her face.Then pain.two bite marks appear on her neck,and start to bleed.I start kicking around her.He not invisible.Oh well.

Kristis pov (lime warning ⚠️ 🍋<green)

 I was in a cellar,chained to the wall.I felt naked,and I realized I sorta was when I looked down.i was wearing the bra that Nate wanted me to wear for mat,along with matching underwear."fufufu~ how did we end up here"I heard a voice say in mats  voice.then a shirtless mat walked out of the shadows.Dayum(Damn son,where'd you find this *thomas the train theme song plays in  background*Ill go home now.)he has nice abs (does dance)"why am I here?"

"Ask questions later kitten.For now,dinner"he smiled coldly at you.He then started moving toward you.He leaned down to your level and his lips met your collar bone.Lets just say he left a hickey.Then he bit into your skin,sucking your blood.He pulled away,watching you slip into darkness.You tried to struggle,but the cuffs scratched your wrist as you fade back into darkness.Then you woke up.the scratches still on my wrist I got up and looked in the mirror,to see a hickey and two bite marks,and the "outfit"I was wearing.I comepletly forgot about the outfit and ran down stairs where I heard mat and nate conversating.

Mats pov

Me and Nate were talking,when Kristi came downstairs.In her underwear.my face turned red,and I had a "problem" (boner *cough cough*).Nate noticed and stifled  his laughter,while I turned more red,Kristi did too realizing what she was wearing.Thats when unnoticed all the scars on her wrist.New ones too.And 2 holes on her neck.Who did this to her."are you ok Kristi?"I stepped from behind the counter forgeting my problem.She noticed when I hugged her.(lime warning)my "problem" rubbed over her crotch,making her moan quiet enough so Nate didn't hear,but load enough so I did.She turned to  me red faced and gulped.I leaned in,our lips almost touching,millimeters away.Nate then came down stairs and told us breakfast was ready.The only time I hated food.