Damn Daniel,back at it again with making people suicidal.

Kristi sighed.Dan and Phil were fighting because Dan kissed another's girls cheek,a naked one,and posted it on twitter,like the dumbass he is.He made the caption'ready for round two 😉😈🍆🍆💦💦',like the dumbass he is."What the hell is wrong with you Dan?Arent you gay anyways?!?" Phil screeched,damaging everyone's eardrums in the apartment building."Maybe its because you are t good enough for me anymore!im a f***ing star,I don't need some dumbass like you in my was of fame!"."Oh to hell with fame!"Phil screeched once again.Kristi went down stairs to ask what happened,only to be slapped,a slap that was meant for Phil,but instead hit your wrist.Right on a scar.You winced in pain,hearing Dan and Phil gasp,the giants rushing over to your petite body.You were only 5"2,them being easily 6'3."Get away froM me!" You said out on instinct,moving away from them.Phil had a soft expression on sadness on his face,while Dan looked pissed."Yhis was your fault you stupid slut!"he spat,earning a look from Phil,and a tear from you."Yeah,Cry you whore.Like I care."He said,making you cry."and as for you,Phil.Go find yourself another boyfriend.Whores..."He looked down at you,thinking about how heavy and dirt his soul is now   (😂😂😂 GET It??HeavyDirtySoul by TØP?No?ok.Jesus stop breaking the fourth wall aurthor chan) 

"Phil...I'm so sorry.." You looked up at him carving for him to say it's ok."my life is falling  apart...What's it worth?"He then takes out a gun from under the couch and puts it on his head. "bye Kristi.." "Phil wai-"She was cut off by a gunshot.He killed himself.Because of you.Or so you thought.You call 911,telling T he might what happened.They try to calm you down,but you just ask for your anti-depressants.Tehy give you only enough to overdose.Perfect.

 Well that was a roller coaster of sin and dumbassery.Congratz Dan 😂.

Btw I know mats with steph,and she's very lucky,it's just a fanfiction.Calm your tits.destress   your breasts.Sooth your boobs.ajust your bust beforehand it combusts.Hakuna your tatas.

     Your honkers need to stop going bonkers.Undo the calamity that is your mammeries.hive that             cheat a rest.Font have a rack attack!

😂 

     ~Suicidal muffin