Dates and secrets

You curled your hair and put some eyeliner on,winging it

 You curled your hair and put some eyeliner on,winging it.Now on to the dress.you chose a beautiful dress with a cream colored corset that was covered in rhinestones.The skirt had mild ruffles and it was a Macy blue color.Your heels were simple black heels that were comfortable ,yet stylish."Ok I'm ready"I walked down the stairs,to see mat on a tux,and Nate dressed..normally? "Nate get ready we don't have all day!"you exclaimed,making him chuckle."Heh I'm not going,you and may are."Oh.Crap.He knows o have a crush on him,why would he plan this? "Sooo"mate snapped me out of my thoughts "did you wear the lingerie?"

My face turned bright red."Jesus Nate...why?"mats was even brighter. "Never mind me.go have fun!"he pushed us out the door,and I have him a questionable look. "So Im lets go shall we?" We went to this place called "Providence".It was a five star restaurant,meaning it was extremely expensive. "Let me pay my half"I said asking for out my purse,digging though it in search of money."I can't let my date pa-"his face turned red,as did mine."d-date?" He coughed nervously and sighed."yeah.Kristi,will you be my girlfriend?"...f***.He just asked me out.

Mats pov 

"Will you be my girlfriend"that didn't sound like a proposal at all.giod job mat."Y-yes...I will" I heard her say.I smiled from ear to ear as did she.I took her hand and kissed it.'do it mat'I heard.

"N-no..."I thought. "No what?so you not want to date me?"she asked tearing up."I mean heh *akaward cough*no..its time for us to go.." Her smile instantly brightens.How did I live without her.

She can never know.

Kristi pov

We got home,and mat instantly ignored me.I went and got ready for bed,only to be greeted by moans in the room next to mine.Jesus Christ Nate.I hit the wall to signal them to be quiet.It instantly stops."we were sleeping!"Morgan screams,being muffled by the wall.I turn on music and turn it up at high volume."hey turn that satanic Emo shit down!"(9 in the afternoon,p!atd)

I heard Morgan scream,my reply being "yes because I'm going to summon fucking Satan with panic at the disco lyrics.Fear me mortals,for my eyes are the size of the moon."I heard mate and may laugh,finally turning down the music enough to hear Morgan huff on defeat."such a bitch.."she mumbled. "Thanks mortal,I enjoy your compliments."(yes I meant mortal)"Ugh whatever."

I went to check on mat because I haven't herd him in a while.I go in to see the bedroom empty and the window open.Shite.

Mats pov

I can smell her from here.

She can't know my secret.

Oooohhhh what's the secret??Btw your welcome for the panic reference,

~Your favorite repressed Emo potato queen 👑