2- Numbers and Names

"Now if you don't mind. I need to work." Draco said jerking his hand away from his friend. "I'm still working."
"Draco! You work in the morning, during lunch for 10 minutes, then after school and almost all day on the weekends even on your day offs then during summer all you do is work, you deserve a break." Pansy explained angerly.
"Yes, but you know I need to help Mum with money since she can't work right now." He argued back. While Harry and Hermione where watching awkwardly.
"Come on talk to someone else for a change besides Ron, Blaise, and I. You need other people in your life."
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Draco whispered yelled at Pansy and went back to work then put on a fake smile.
Pansy sighed. "Sorry about him. He's just..... upset" Pansy muttered sadly. "Its Okay hun." Hermione said and pecked her forehead..
Harry was still looking at Draco he had beautiful pale skin and grey- no silver eyes.
A customer walked up to the barista boy and started to talk to him quietly and then started to full out yell.
"LOOK YOU SNOBBY RICH BRAT!! I WANT TO TALK TO THE MANAGER SINCE YOUR BEING LAZY SND WONT MAKE MY COFFEE!" The man yelled at Draco.
"Like I said, he's on break." Draco replied calmly. "Someone else is making your Coffee."
"Ha as if!" The man yelled again. Harry started to get angry at the man and clenched his fist.
A dark boy with brown eyes walked to Draco and handed him a coffee cup and whispered something to Draco.
Crack said loud enough for everyone here "Darthvador?" And then muttered "Why do people like star wars so much?"
"I'm Darthvador" the man said and jerked his coffee cup from Draco.
Then the man walked off angerly.
--Later--
Harry walked in and saw the same barista boy from this evening. When he arrived there the first time it had been 7:00 am now is now it was 8:45 pm now. There was a mini show going on.
"Hi, I would like a latte." Harry said nicely at the boy.
"Do you want cream and suger with that?" Draco asked.
"No thank you." Harry answered.
"Name?"
"Harry Potter."
"To go or stay?"
"To go."
"Okay I'll call you io once its done"
--About 2 minutes later--
"Harry Potter." Draco had called out. Harry walked up to the counter grabbed his togo cup and read his name in near hand writing and a number that said (this is a fake number so yeah don't call it) "xxx-926-4513" and smiled to him self it said at the bottom of the cup in slobby hand writing."This is Draco'z number don't tell him Ron gave his number to you."
'Wow' Harry thought.

--A.N--
Hello my caterpillars! I really enjoy this idea. :) so I hope you like it.