Chapter 1

Karen's p.o.v.

The day went by as per usual school, home, dinner, then bed nothing new, dad had a business trip in Colombia, so I was by myself for the time being.

Just me, the maids and my dog pascal. My dad is a businessman all though he won't tell me what type of business because it's "for my own good and safety" my mom, well that's a whole other story. They divorced a little after I turned fourteen I'm seventeen now.

My mom has since remarried and has two kids with the other man we maintain a good healthy relationship still.

My night consisted of watching Shane Dawson conspiracy theories and a marathon of The Office while eating a pint of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blue Bell Ice Cream I guess you can say I'm living the life alright.

Halfway through my marathon of the first season of the office my phone buzzed. I grabbed it to see a message from one of my best friends, Zayn.
He's in this just because of the plain, simple fact that he's perfect😊

Zayn👅👌🏼💨:
I'm outside, open the door it's freezing.

I smiled shaking my head I slipped on some shoes and made my way down the stairs. I opened the door and there he stood...well leaned on my door frame dressed in a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, and combat boots. The usual Zayn attire.

"You realize you could just knock and the maids will let you in right?" I said with an amused smile he smirked "I know I just wanted to make you get up" I shook my head with a laugh and let him in.

We went up the stairs to my room and talked about countless nonsense stuff for hours. We were now on the floor laying down on our backs looking up at my ceiling.

"Let's get high," Zayn said randomly. I looked over at him and laughed "what?" I asked again "let's get high" he stated again with a smile on his face.

"Zayn, you know damn well I've never smoked before" I started sitting up he did as well.

"Theirs a first time for everything," he says taking out a small packet of weed and a pack of rillos laying it out on the floor to roll it up. I raised an eyebrow at him "do just randomly carry packets of weeds everywhere you go?" I asked curiously crossing my arms over my chest

"Basically" he answered a smile never leaving his face "I'm excited to get you high!" He exclaimed happily like a little kid on Christmas making me laugh.

This is going to be one interesting night.

***hi guys I hope you enjoyed this vote and comment your thoughts***