Craving Him

**BE READY FOR THE SMUT GIRLS AND BOYS ;)**

Ethan kept checking his phone constantly, every minute he would check to see if a message from you appeared. Still, nothing. You called him in the morning, stating that you were on your way home. After the call, he was urgent to see you again. Recently though, bad thoughts crossed his mind- but not bad as in terrible, but bad as in very sexual. He's not used to these thoughts clouding his mind, but he was so attracted to you that he couldn't help but to think... 

Your skin was so soft, especially when his hands glided down your sides. Your skin had a sensual warmth to it when his finger tips tickled your abdominin. 

He shook the thoughts out of his mind. He checked his phone once more, sighing because you didn't leave a message. 

You looked out the window, watching the cars rapidly passed the car. Your phone died on the way home, but luckily you were nearly there. Last night, it was hard to sleep because of unusual thoughts about Ethan. Weird and sexual dreams overwhelmed you in your dreams; your heart raced in your chest just thinking about it.

"Happy to go home?" Cody asked you, looking in the back of his car. He noticed you looked a little off, "Hey kiddo, you feeling alright?" He asks you; you jolt out of your thoughts; your face flushes as you look a bit squirmish. 

"Yeah, just in thought is all." You pressed your lips together forcefully as the awkwardness sat in. "I miss Ethan is all." You innocently bit your bottom lip, glaring back out the window. Kevin looked at you, grinning for a moment with an idea. 

"Honey, pull over at the next mall." Kevin exclaims, confusing both you and Cody. 

"Why, sweet heart?" Cody questions him, "Because I know exactly what to get this poor girl. She's craving him." Kevin chuckled; you jumped and stuttered. 

"I-I'm not c-craving him!" You shout, your face turning red as they both began to laugh. 

"I know just the place." Cody smiled, turning off the next exit. 

Ethan called up G; as Ethan paced around his room, his heart began to race. 

 "Hey Erica, what's up?"  G answered.

"I have a bit of a situation, and I was needing advice." Ethan's voice began to crack as he tried to speak about his thoughts. 

"Lay it on me bro." G laughed, thinking that his laugh would calm or comfort him just a tad bit. 

"I uh- been having thoughts about Y/n." Ethan sighed, trying to slow down his heart beat. He felt embarrassed talking about it, but maybe it'll benefit him. 

"What kind of thoughts? Don't say you're leaving Y/n, because you both are perfect!" Ethan nervously laughed, not trying to make it obvious that he was scared and embarrassed. 

"Is it bad that that, that I keep having sex dreams about her?" Ethan bit his knuckle, trying not to make fun of himself for saying that out loud. G was silent for a second before replying. 

"Maybe you should ask her about your thoughts and see if she has the same thoughts, bro. It's not weird to have those thoughts about your girlfriend, you know? Just don't force it on her or anything." Ethan laughed a bit before speaking up. 

"I know that, Gordon. She hasn't messaged me back all day, maybe she doesn't want to talk to me." Ethan began to worry; his anxiety can get the best of hime sometimes and make him think things that aren't true or real. 

"Dude, she loves you. Maybe her phone died or she's busy. She wouldn't just ignore you like that." G had to reassure him. When G kept talking to him, Ethan didn't feel so anxious anymore. Instead, he embraced those thoughts.