Chp 7: Fucked up desires Part 2

Start from the beginning

I'm broken out of my thoughts by Maddison taking off her bra completely. Throwing it towards me, Her natural double D sized breasts bounce as she walks around me. Looking me up and down hungrily, as if she's the predator and I'm the pray. She then stops in front of me; with her back facing me and bends over. Taking her thongs off, leaving her bare. She looks at me over her shoulder smirking at my shocked but turned on facial expression. Satisfied at my reaction she then proceeds to turn around and place her hands on my skimpy and tacky dress and pulls it down leaving me in my hot pink Victorias secret bra and thongs.

(Vitanies bra and thongs)

Why am I turned on?!!. Shes my brothers ex girlfriend and my enemy. She fucked him 2 night's ago. But I'm going to get him back for this so I will go along with this. She then reached down and slid my bra strap down and pulled the cup away from my breast and began to suck and bite my sensitive nipple leaving slight bruising on the tender area. She then started swirling her tounge around my nipple. Making me let out an embbarising and loud moan. "Shhh VV you will attract Coles attention." She shushed me, I nod and put my hand over my mouth to muffle myself. She then trails her lips over my skin, leading from my breasts to my neck and grabbing my waist flushing us together fully. I then feel my bra unclasp and fall to the ground. I feel Maddison sucking on my sweet spot and bite and nip at the bruisng area. Moaning out of pleasure and unexpected satisfaction.

She then slips her slender finger in my thongs and pulls them down. I step out of the thongs only to have Maddsison pushed me on my light grey velvet Eichholtz La Perla sofa that cost my father £3,300.00

(The sofa)

I landed on my back and Maddison stalked towards me and spread my legs apart

I landed on my back and Maddison stalked towards me and spread my legs apart. She looks up at me "You ready baby?." She says in her velvet voice that I was always jealous of. "Yeah, ready as can be." I really shouldn't be wanting her as she is my brothers ex. My lovers ex. I'm pulled again from my thoughts as she flicks her tounge across my clit. I sucks in a sharp and breathless breath. Moaning at the sensation it causes. This is so fucked up. I guess this is my fucked up desire huh?. She then licks from my ass crack all the way up, through my puśśy lips and in my entrance, licking me. My moans start to get louder and louder with every flick of her skilled tounge. She then pulls away and sucks on her index finger and middle finger coating then in saliva/natural lube. And slips them through my folds and pumps in and put of my puśśy, slow to begin with, then gradually going faster and pumping harder. I moan loudly gasping/moaning and shaking and clenching my puśśy around her fingers from the pleasure. "Ugh yes baby, more...more yes that's it!!!." I grind back on her fingers and she bends her head down and licks my clit and bites it giving me more pleasure.

She then stops and gets up, she comes close to my face. I realise what she wants and I nod my head in approval.
She then swings her leg over the other side of my head and sits on my face. I immediately start to lick, bite, and suck on her clit. Eating her puśśy. Maddison starts moaning loudly with me as we both squirt and drink each other's wet, sweet juices. I begin to get to the edge of my orgasm and so does Maddison by her rapid breathing and screaming of my name. "VV!!ugh...baby yes....right there...right...there!!." As we both climax and eat and drink each other's juices and cum.

"Hey V I need to spea-."

My door suddenly opens revealing Cole, with a wide open mouth and completely shocked face. Maddison slowly gets off me with a smirk on her face and sits on the sofa and crosses her arms over her breasts; with her legs crossed also. I join her also with a ignorant and and guilt free smirk of victory. And get up and walks over to him. I lean towards his still shocked face thats slowly turning into rage.

"You bitches why would you do thi-." I place my slim index finger on his lips.

"Karmas a bitch babé."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well heres Part 2, hope you guys and girls enjoyed 😉

Tell me in the comments what you all think about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and recommend to someone you know who likes these kind of novels.

~Crazypossessive123

Word count: 1,244