The blush going even throughout the tops of his ears; my heart punching my chest constantly at his cuteness.

"You kissed me," He brings up as he looks at me through this fingers, only five percent of his face showing while the rest was covered by his massive, yet skinny hands; still crouching down next to me.

"Yeah," I confessed softly, the feeling of embarrassment starting to rise in my own face, and just like him I try to use my hand to cover over it. " I did."

"B-but why?" He stutters over the question; I can literally see the confusion spinning in his eyes.

I open my mouth to respond, but no words come out of it. Why did I kiss Taehyung; I don't even know the answer to that question myself. I pondered on the question, not really prepared to explain what I did. How can I justify it without saying the wrong thing.

"Why is it day," he questions as he furrows his eyes looking to find the big star to where the source of light was coming from. I think I took too long and Tae's attention span just hit zero because this was such a random question.

"We slept outside," I respond swiftly and clearly, causing his gaze to turn to me, just to be broken by him turning away his head sharply and another faint blush.

A blanket of silence starts to set in the air. Maybe I should try to explain why I kissed him now, try to figure it out while I'm speaking.

"I think we should talk about yesterday Tae, well mainly last night, " I start, not really sure where I'm going with this but I hope I'll say the right thing.

"The fireflies were beautiful, it was my first time seeing something so breathtaking and I'm extremely thankful you showed it to me. I haven't had that much fun since my childhood; so basically a great amount of years.

We fell and I worried that you were hurt, but you just smiled and giggled at me when I asked. I think that's when I blanked out. After I saw your smile; and all I could see after that, was you.

So I'm not entirely sure why I kissed you at the moment, it felt like it came on instinct; before my mind could catch up with my actions, but I think I like you.

I'm not 100 percent sure because Ive never felt this way before but I think because I've never felt this was before that means I care for you more than anyone I've known. I might like you Tae, more than a friend."

I wait for him to to say something , blink, do anything but all his does is stand there staring at nothing in particular.

There's two ways this can go. He can accept my feeling and we can actually figure out for sure what this feel is together, or he can push me away and our relationship can become shaky. I really went on a gamble with this.

A quiteness covers over us like a thick fog, it feels like I'm suffocating from lost of oxygen when your underwater; the feeling you get when your choking back tears.

Why isn't he saying anything?

"Hey, Tae please say something," my voice comes out shakier than I expected as I touch his shoulder, just for him to lose the color from his face and brush my hand off his shoulder.

When it happened, something in me felt like it broke.

I've gotta go," he murmurs standing up quickly; not even making eye contact with me. By the time I get up to go after him, he's already feet away from me heading home.