And They Came Crashing In

Sehun noticed Luhan's strange mood and he was curious. Among the EXO members, he was closest with Luhan. He doesn't know how he became close to the EXO-M member. Maybe because they look so much alike they could pass as brothers or because they felt a bit uncomfortable when they met the whole group for the first time, but Luhan became the first person he talked to when he has problem or just someone to talk to.

Sehun watched his hyung carefully as he piled up his clothes and folded them in a neat pile, whistling a familiar tune.

Luhan sang under his breath, "I wanna rock 'yo body, I wanna make some noise. Geokjjeong ttawin nallyeo beoryeo—oh."

2ne1's 박수쳐 (Clap Your Hands) MV was the go-to music of EXO for a week straight. Old but gold, they said—and the best part? Their Dara noona's parts were daebak!

But Sehun was absolutely sure that the atmosphere in EXO's dorm was tense and miserable because of the disturbing news brought home by those who were in the CF shooting three days ago, and not happy and jolly judging Luhan's upbeat whistling.

EXO's maknae and face of the group was then confused by his hyung's attitude. If there was someone who should be sulking with their leaders and the fanboys, which included everyone in the dorm, it should be Luhan. He won't be surprised if Luhan started playing darts with Min-ho's face on the board.

"Ne, hyung, you alright?"

"Ah, ne, 'Hun. Do you need anything?"

"Aniyo—but you seem...happy."

To confirm Sehun's observation, the eldest member beamed, white pearly teeth almost blinding him with their brightness. "I'm not happy! I'm wonderful!"

Sehun's eyebrows rose up to his hairline. Luhan hyung needs to be checked, he thought.

He didn't know what to do with his recently bipolar hyung so he went to the second best decision, just above calling a psychologist and below setting the obviously delirious Luhan loose on their current frenemy, SHINee.

"Suho hyung!"

Suho, on the other hand, felt like he was being divided into fifteen pieces: four of him went to Tao the panda and the rest went to the others. After Kai returned with three downtrodden fanboys, he knew the situation took a turn for the worst.

Skinship.

Kissing.

On the lips.

Choi Min-ho is so dead.

Chanyeol was never the same again, screaming words like injustice, vengeance, SHINee, and "More fanboys! You people are more than enough! Argh! I'm going to scream!"

The noise in the dorm grew to unparalleled heights so Suho, who loves peace, quiet, and order dammit, kicked everyone out. Lay dragged Chanyeol and Tao to buy comfort food for the others who were too stunned with what happened. Kris and Chen were uncharacteristically quiet, eyebrows scrunched together in disapproval.

Suho was devastated--he liked Min-ho sunbae! But he knew he doesn't have the right to be mad at his sunbaes. They just did their jobs well—too well, in fact, that they chose to improvise and make the skinship real. The possessive feeling was irrational of him so he chose to push the nagging thought away and turned to help his members pick themselves up.

Lay and Xiumin were both easy to cheer up. He just had to make one phone call, some crocodile tears, and lot of bribing with Kyungsoo's famous dishes and he got the vacation extended for another week.