Death Note is Ruined

"Lee Soo-man Sajangnim said we're going to film a CF."

"CF? For whom?"

"Etude House."

"With who?"

"2ne1's Park Sandara."

Min-ho was too preoccupied with his social media accounts that he did not hear SHINee leader Onew's statement. The next thing he knew was his body being pushed against the couch and his Pepero sticks flying away from him. Under normal circumstances, he would've flipped out on their maknae, Taemin, but he was too stunned at the news that they'd be doing a CF with Sandara Park.

"Wae, Onew hyung, are you absolutely sure about the CF?"

"Ne, Taemin. Etude wanted us to have a CF with their female endorser. And Lee Soo-man Sajangnim actually agreed even if Sandara Park-ssi is from YG."

SHINee was a typical KPOP male group—they sing, they dance, they rap, they act, and they fanboy. It may not be evident among the fans that most of SHINee were fans, or BLACKJACKS, of 2ne1, but they were. Specifically, they're fans of one certain visual and fresh vocal. Taemin's hidden screen captures on his phone, Ki-bum's complete set of 2ne1 albums with autographs, Onew's creepy giggles when he watches said girl group's guesting on TV shows, and downloaded videos of all of 2ne1 TV in Jonghyun's laptop were proof enough in Min-ho's opinion.

One time, Min-ho tried to get in Jonghyun's laptop out of morbid curiosity—morbid because Jonghyun is one creative torturer and sadist, and his dignity is on the line once Jonghyun finds out that he touched his things or even thought of touching them. But Min-ho was nothing if not resourceful. The laptop was so easy to get into that it's not even funny—the password's 'Daraismine', with the vowels exchanged in characters and numbers.

Min-ho was horrified to see that almost all folders in the laptop were named after the visual of 2ne1—even the said visual's cat and 'dog-poop' brother Thunder from MBLAQ. Apparently, obsession over anything with Park Sandara in it ran rampant among the members of SHINee. He often wondered what would happen if Park Sandara did work with them.

His question would be answered in a week.

SHINee's visual and main rapper could do nothing to put his members at ease. The news of Park Sandara's CF with them fueled the fire within the members, making them uncontrollable, overexcited, and just plain 'ol crazy. Onew was the leader but Min-ho discovered that Onew, to his utmost disbelief, was the most fanatic. And that verdict was after Jonghyun's infamous Sandara Park-themed laptop.

Six days had passed slowly for the fanboys and too quickly for the poor Min-ho. Min-ho could only shake his head as the four members of SHINee, including their respected and dignified leader, beg Lee Soo-man Sajangnim to move the CF shoot earlier. He was thankful that Sajangnim was in the mood to tolerate their eccentricities, promising them that the CF would be the Etude CF that they'd never forget. That statement did not douse the fire—it fueled the fire into a raging inferno.

SHINee was determined, powered, and too curious about the promise of "the best Etude CF ever".

SM Sajangnim thought everything must be a secret before the filming starts.

That's bad for the fanboys—worse for Min-ho.

He knew his members—if they're impatient, they're bored. And if they're bored, they're insufferable. And if they're insufferable, they're going to look for someone to pull into their boredom—that unfortunate someone happened to be Taemin's best friend, Kai from EXO.