Chapter 37 Cheating v/s Vengeance

Start from the beginning

He instead tried to call me but I rejected all his calls re-reading his text messages for god knows how many number of times which said how much he loved me, reminded me of the dates we spent together, how he stated that he actually made love with me only me and he still hadn't given up on me, on us. He knew whatever I say or do, we were destined to be together making me wonder inspite of being having an ugly and dark life I had really been fortunate to have a lover like Davidson in my life.

Bad for him, I never replied his messages.

Still he didn't give up on me and kept on enquiring about me from Liza and Jack who'd every now and then tried to convince me to take him back.

I wish I could do that..

I was very happy that I read in the papers that he was back in the town today with millions of worth of endorsements to his credit.

His father was finally proud of him as he stated in his interview last night that he never thought that the game and the business skills went hand in hand with Davidson.

He was the richest person in the generations that they had.

His name was also benefitting the firm in its business.

He was so strong, so focused and dedicated in his game bringing laurels to the country especially in the Olympics that all the brands that delivered the same features of honesty hardwork and durability wanted their products to be recognised with same had chosen him as their ambassador.

I was happy to breath the same air that he did when he was here in town in the morning flight.

I resisted my urge to go to the airport to take a glimpse of him but I knew he'll realize soon that I was there and come to me.

Little did I expect him to crash at my place especially when all the paparazzi were following him everywhere.

"Finally people will stop calling me a gay" he chuckled as he brushed my lips to his and turned towards Spike to cuddle him.

Why oh why do I have to do this to him?

I look upwards to stop the tears from flowing. I needed that act but I needed this guy who was much more confident than before with so many victories to his credit. His determination was strong and there were instances, short moments that I felt that he caught my lies the way he squinted a look at me trying to read me but I was a broken piece of shit who was alive only because she wanted to get back to those evil demons; one of them was his brother.

"He's grown fat. You feed him your food too" David asked as he pulled me towards him, his hand snaking around my waist, other still caressing Spike, his head resting in the crook of my neck and he bit me again to mark me as his own.

'If I wasn't yours I wasn't anybody else's' I promised him mentally as I relaxed in his proximity.

--------

"So what's the catch Shyna?" The same voice that had the power to strangle my lungs and choke me to Death spoke as I waited at the airport for my parents and brother who were flying for the wedding.

I closed my fists tight to dig my nails in my palms enough to bleed bit that was the only thing 'pain' that could control him for the moment.

I knew all I had to do was pull him tight in my grip and strangle him with my elbow 1.. 2... and he'd be gone for ever.

Or simply twist his neck sideways, a crackling noise and he'd be dead but that wouldn't be enough, that wouldn't quench my vengeance, I wanted three of them lying dead and their pool of blood flowing beneath my feet.