.:Chapter Seven: Double Trouble:.

About a week ago, I receive a message from Goku about where I was or why I left that early that day? I explain to him what happen and he completely understand

About a week ago, I receive a message from Goku about where I was or why I left that early that day? I explain to him what happen and he completely understand. Soon, he invited me and our friends to a concert that's happening tonight and he also said that he might bring a guest to join us, I wasn't fully sure if we should trust this person or not but I have to see it for myself.

Goku told us that we all should settle down due to the incident I had with Gogeta's first two ex, Gotenks and Gohan. The others didn't bother question me why I kept doing this... my reason was to protect Gogeta from any cost even if I risk my life to do so... Me, Gogeta, Goku and the others decided to head to concert that's performing at Lagoon Beach. "So, who's performing at the beach today, Goku?" Kai ask.

"I think the band's name was Dragon Corp!" Said Goku cheerfully.

'Dragon Corp? Why does that name sound familiar'

Gogeta look at me as I stare into space thinking about that familiar name.. "Vegito, you feeling okay?" He asked.

I nodded just as I was about to speak to him, I notice walk off to a bit and hugged someone but I wasn't sure who that might be. Goku came back with a girl holding her hand smiling, giggling and touching nose to nose at each other it makes Aroma wanna puke her organs out from looking at it. "Everyone, I want you all to meet my girlfriend, Vados!" Said Goku smiling.

My eyes widen in shock staring at her as she gave me a look like if she was cheating with someone. Out of all the people she'll possibly get but she ends up with being with Goku?! She gave me a quick look and stares back at Goku, Gogeta gently taps my shoulder as I shake my head a bit and smiled at him. "So, how did you two end up being together??" Kai asked.

"About two days ago" Vados reply with a smile.

"Oh wow?! That fast" Aroma said sarcastically. "That's something special..."

Aroma stares at me with her cold stare I quickly look away as she turned her back at them. I'm guess she's not over the whole break-up we had, I can't blame her for what happen between us...

Soon, all for of them started talking to each other about their relationship, I walked toward the bench and sat down staring at the blue ocean. The warm breezes of the blew my face a bit I sighed as many old memories started to flow through my mind. I tried to forget those scenes from my mind but I couldn't, some of them were pretty good, awhile the others won't as good as I hoped. I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my neck, I look up and it was Gogeta giving a small smile at me. I smiled back slightly as I place my hand upon his. "What's wrong, Vegito? You don't seem very happy?" He asked.