She’s asking what happened during my visit in KY’s home.

I give her a short version of what transpired the day before yesterday; that I met KY’s family; his parents were approachable and kind, and his sister has a huge crush on Nate. Hmm maybe I’ll ask Nate what he feels about that. I also include Seth; KY’s handsome cousin. I miss his humor and jokes which is weird because I only talked to him for a couple of hours.

I wish I have an uncle like Andre. He’s funny, no wonder Seth is easy to talk to. And Driana is amazing. Their children are lucky to have them.

I share the love story of Mr. and Mrs. Swift even though KY told me that he and Stella don’t believe their parents story. They said it was impossible. They just made it so that it would be romantic.

Mrs. Swift said that it was just a bet at first, and then they fell in love for real. It was wonderful, like a fairy tale. So maybe KY is right; it was just his parents’ made up story. But I saw the way Mr. Swift looked at Mrs. Swift, like she’s his. . .

I pause and think for the right term, but I can’t.

Ah, I know. The way he gazed at her, it simply spells love. It’s cheesy, yes, but I felt their affection for each other that day even though they didn’t do any kissing or making out. It screamed with how they moved, spoke, and touched.

It makes me jealous; I want that kind of romance. . .

With their son.

But KY is. . .

Difficult.

After the storytelling, we had to go home because it was already late. KY’s mom wanted us to sleep over but KY didn’t want to. He told them he’ll just visit soon.

I know soon is far away because his schedule is full with concerts and tours.

As a matter of fact, I haven’t seen him since then. He’s not around, and the guys either don’t know where he is, or they just don’t want to tell me. Not that I’m asking. I’m afraid my questions and curiosity will be the death of me.

There’s a beep, sounding like a new notification, and I find I have a friend request from Nate.

When I accept him, I suddenly realize I have information on my profile that can get me caught. I quickly change my setting and put everything on private mode— the only one who can view the information, photos, and posts by my friends is me.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

That was close.

When adrenaline kicks in, it’s so easy and quick to do something.

After, I look at the guys’ profiles. Like Nate said, Lance and Zeke use their middle names as well. It takes a few more minutes to search KY’s. I put Taylor instead of Swift.

Bingo.

Yves Taylor.

I click add.

I pray to God that he will accept me. I’m afraid he’ll just ignore me or worse, block me.

I have a brilliant idea. I search Seth’s account, and add him as well. I don’t know why I feel giddy. It’s just Seth.

Well, Seth cute, funny, and awesome. I’m sure he’ll accept me.

I have a new notification; it’s Lance. He accepted my friend request. He even sent me a message.

Bri, is this really you?

Yes.”

How did you find my account?

Nate told me.