Algees lies catch up to him & keith comforts you in a way thats unexpected .

"They argue about the same thing every episode . Why do You like watching this ratchet shit " Algee questioned me as we watched real housewives of Atlanta in our hotel bed . Since the New edition story tour kicked off , we really haven't had much time to just relax & enjoy each other's company . The only thing we could seem to make time for was to watch tv before he had to go to bed early .
" because I'm ratchet " I laughed . He rolled his eyes &smiled grabbing my waist &pulling me into his chest .
" What are you doing tomorrow ?" He asked now playing in my hair .
" maybe go see a movie by myself . Explore the city . I've never been to Birmingham before ." I answered .
" I'm sorry you have to tour it by yourself babe .. I hope you have fun without me though ." He got up to use the bathroom I instantly missed his warmth . He left his phone on the nightstand & it lit up as soon as I looked at it . I took that as a sign to be nosy .but I regretted it immediately because The first message I saw ,made my blood boil .

~Michelle : so are you going to tell her or should I ? I'm tired of playing these fucking games with u dude . ~
I opened the message to see them cursing each other out but I couldn't understand why . I just knew I was ready to bat a bitch .
" You going through my phone ? " Algee asked nervously as he crept out of the bathroom. I crossed my arms
" who tf is Michelle & what does she have to tell me ? " . He looked away then at the floor not responding .
" Algee now is the worst time for you to be silent. Talk or I'm leaving ." I said sternly . He sighed &scratched his head . I got up &brushed past him ready to leave .
" Navaeh wait ." He whispered . I turned around .
" You Remember the first week of tour when we had that petty argument about dinner ?" He asked me .
" Spit it out algee . " I said . He cleared his throat .
" i went to get a drink & cool off & ran into a fan ... I was tipsy before she even sat down next to me ." He trailed off
" I don't need a fucking back story what did you do !" I screamed . He fiddled with his fingers .
" I fucked her.. & she's pregnant ." He wouldn't look at me . I felt my heart sank . I'd been hurt before but not like this . We were supposed to have our first child together . Build a family of our own . But he got a groupie pregnant . Someone he didn't even know . I felt sick &dirty. I fell to the floor in tears . I wanted to die . He fell down next to me & took me in his arms . I wanted to believe it was a dream & I did for a bit but then reality slapped me & I pushed him off of me . I got up &ran out of our room without looking back . I couldn't breathe as I ran all the way down the hall to the elevator . I needed to get back to Houston to my old life . This was too much for me to handle . When I stepped into the elevator I saw Keith . He saw my face , dropped his belongings &captured me in his arms .
" Vee what's wrong ? Talk to me ? Where's Algee ?" He asked concerned . I only cried harder . He picked me up & carried me to his hotel room which was down the hall from ours . He let me cry on his shirt for what felt like hours .
" Algee got someone pregnant ." I told him after it felt like I couldn't cry any more . He looked at me shocked shaking his head in disbelief . Keith has been my best friend for a while I actually met Algee through him so he's seen us through every up & down . I felt comfortable telling him .
"He doesn't deserve you anyway . He's a piece of shit Vee ." He told me . He grabbed my hands with his &looked me in the eyes .
" You're too beautiful to be crying your eyes out like this ." He moved a stray hair away from my face but his hand lingered on my cheek longer than normal . He looked at me for some time before pulling my chin towards him as he kissed me . His lips were so warm &soft . My eyes fluttered shut tasting him as his tongue slipped inside my mouth . I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hand cup my breast . As I mentioned before Keith &I have been best friends for a while so I knew him well . I also knew he had feelings for me . So I was going to let him have me tonight like he always wanted because i wanted to get back at Algee but I also wanted Keith at that moment .. I took my shirt off along with my bra &laid back on Keith's bed , his gaze following me . He admired me for a while causing me to blush before he leaned down & kissed the side of my neck . He trailed kisses down my collarbone &stopped right before my boob . We made eye contact as he took a nipple into his mouth lightly sucking & flicking his tongue over it . I arched my back &grabbed the back of his head . I wanted more . His hand slid down my body until he reached my pj shorts . He rubbed my clit through the thin fabric &I could feel myself getting wet for him . I pushed his head down softly hoping he'd take the hint . He did . He scooted towardS the end of the bed , pulling my bottoms off in one swift motion. Then kissed up my thigh . He spread my legs open as far as they could go and smiled at the honey that was dripping from me . He was making me anxious .
" Keith pleaseee" I moaned twisting around . He grabbed my thighs with his large hands &dipped his head down running his tongue over my clit . I gasped . He spread his tongue out making sure he could taste everything . He took my clit into his mouth &sucked on it gently . He licked circles around it &he stuck a finger inside of me.
I had enough of teasing I needed him inside me . I tried to scoot back but he pushed his face deeper into my pussy . Fuck I was about to cum before we'd even started . He dipped his tongue inside me squeezed my clit . That was my undoing . I tried to push his Head back because my orgasm was too intense but he continued to lick me through it . When he came up for air I was trying to find some . He stood up to take off his pants & I clutched my chest when I saw his hard on through his boxers .
" Geez Keith ." He smiled obviously proud of the monster he kept in his shorts . I rolled over to him ready to return the favor but he pushed me Back down .
" uh uh baby I have to get inside you " he said rolling a condom on he pulled from the dresser . He positioned himself in between my legs & I grabbed onto his arms trying to brace myself for what was to come . Algee was blessed for Sure but he wasn't holding what Keith was hiding . He pushed my thighs back &rubbed his tip on my clit . Then slowly pushed it in .
" fuuuuckkk " he moaned in my ear . He started sucking and biting on the side of my neck . He was trying to mark me &I didn't care . He felt To good pushing inside of me . He picked himself up & began thrusting harder . I started to scratch his back .
" shit kei-" I was cut off by a deep hard thrust . I was screaming now . He had his hands on my shoulders now so I couldn't move &was pulling me down harder on his thick dick . I could feel myself about to burst &I know he could too . He slipped his left hand down &squeezed my swollen clit while pumping hard into me . We came together . He collapsed on top of me . Kissing my forehead . As if on cue , my phone rang . I didn't bother checking it . It rang 3 more times . Keith rolled over , earning a frown from me .
" maybe you should check that vee" he said looking at me . I grabbed my phone seeing a my lock screen Algee my self &our dog . I sighed at the notifications from him .
~ Algee : Navaeh , baby Michelle isn't pregnant . She just said that because she thought it'd make me be with her . When I told her I was going to stay with you regardless she told the truth . I know I messed up it was dumb &so am I . But I love you .. to death . I'll do anything to make it right . & I'm not giving up on us . Please just let me know you're somewhere safe. ~
I looked up to see Keith watching me . I raised an eyebrow . He pulled me into his arms .
" stay here with me tonight . I know you have a lot to think about but Make your decision in the morning ." I didn't say anything just laid there with him . What was a girl to do?

** idk about a part 2 because Idk what I'd do or who I'd choose in real life 🤷🏾‍♀️**