"And I'm sure your report would be truthful." Hale said rolling his eyes.

"I'm a good cop, those files and reports you got on me should have informed you of that." She responded sarcastically.

"That will be helpful, thank you Andrea." Unser said shutting them both up. "We will take her report and do our investigation, get these bodies moved as fast as possible." Unser told Clay as Clay nodded and slowly walked back towards the clubhouse to watch over from the sidelines.

"That's it?" Hale said.

"Are you going to disprove a Toronto PD Officer's eye witness testimony?" Unser asked his brother. As Hale just rolled his eyes and didn't say a word.

"Quite the lucky guy you are Mr. Teller, your officer wife saves you and your club again." The Agent said to him dejectedly as he walked off to start clearing the crime scene. Hale following behind as Jax turned to look at Andy.

"Let me handle the report, to get them out of here and then you can yell at me." She told him knowing he was going to blow.

"Drea!" He said sternly. "I know, I know, next time I'll run it by you first." She whispered trying to make sure that nobody overheard.

"Next time?" He said angrily.

"Yup." She said not going to back down, kissing him quickly on the lips and walking quickly over to Unser to fill out the paper work knowing Jax was probably going to be seething behind her.

Andy finished up with Unser, who assured her that they'd try to get this mess cleaned up as soon as bodies were already bagged and being transported. Hale had left in a mood while the FBI stuck around with Unser observing.

Andy went back inside the club house knowing the guys were still hiding and probably dealing with the 2 live Mayans that were still around somewhere in the building and they were hiding from all the law enforcement outside.

She walked in seeing a couple of the Prospects by the door she presumed were ordered to watch her and make sure the cops did not come in. She glanced around the room still full of people waiting to go.

"Almost clear." She told Miles about outside as he nodded to her.

Randomly looking at the crowd she saw glances back at her, people who looked back at her, watching her, knowing she was a woman of power in this world, in this club. Handling everything outside with the dead Mayans and cops for the club by herself while the club handled their own business inside. She glanced at the church doors seeing them shut.

She didn't see Jax, Clay, Opie or the others anywhere around so she assumed they were inside. She quietly walked through the crowd, not stopping to talk to anyone and headed down the hallway.

Andy tiredly walked up to Jax's room, taking her key out of her jeans pocket and unlocking the door. Kicking off her shoes and crawling into the bed, she needed a nap after this long evening and not to mention to rest up she figured before she had to deal with Jax.

"Hey." She said opening her eyes, feeling the bed shift. As she awoke she saw Jax laying right next to her.

"Unser gone?" She asked sitting up.

"Yeah." He said shortly looking at her. Andy sighed, knowing she had to get this out. They had this problem before, when they were teens. Jax scared of her being in a shoot out and being hit, because she was in danger because of him.

"I know you're mad, but listen to me first."

"Drea."

"I'm a cop, or was a cop, I carried a gun, I know how to shoot a gun and I did training. Lots of it."

"Drea..." He tried again.

"I know you're scared of me being shot, but this can't be like before where you send me off for a safer life. I'm a better shooter than the Prospects or some of the club you know that."

"I get it!" He yelled, sitting up and starting pacing. "I get it, you're not an old lady like Luanne or Donna was, not even my mom. You're better than all of them. I know that, doesn't mean I like you out there with a gun in the line of fire with Mayans wanting to hurt me. Worried you'll get shot. " He yelled out.

"You don't think I worry about the same thing? Everyday? If I can use my sharp shooting training and make sure that a Mayan doesn't shoot you in the back like what almost happened to Happy tonight then I'm going to do it." She told him seriously.

Jax stopped his pacing at hearing her words, standing still and just staring at her.

"You're going to do it?" He repeated, knowing there was no use to changing her mind. He didn't want her sneaking around trying to protect him, he wanted to know where she was and if she was in the line of fire he rather know what she's doing than her running off on her own with her own plans like tonight.

"Yup! I have your back, always have and always will. I'll do the old lady do as your told deal when it comes to some things, but if there's a chance on our own property I can save your life. I won't hide in a room Jackson."

"Ok." He relented, but still not liking it. He let her go before to be safe, so she wouldn't be shot at. All she did is go get a job where she learned sniper shooting and carried a gun everyday. He had to trust her and believe she'll be safe.

"Ok?" Andy said not really believing him at all.

"Yes, OK alright. But they'll be rules! Old lady you're going to have to do as your told rules." He told her sternly as he walked right up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close into his body. She smiled knowing that he was giving in to her helping out when it warranted like tonight.

"Deal." She smiled jumping into his arms, knowing that the rules she'd be able to handle as long as he let her in and let her help keep him and the rest of the guys safe.